What's new

Which AWACS & AWE&C is best In the World

pakistan even cant make motorcycle on their own and they claim indigenous jets and other system, my foot

First learn manners.

Secondly your knowledge is limited. Pakistan does make indigenous motorcycles, try googling. No we've not claimed JFT to be totally indegenious you are the only laloo with such thoughts go through JFT Thread. Yes Pakistan does make many indigenous systems and further R&D has been established for it.

i think you better teach some manners to Mr Growler...............
and and about JFT if you call it indegenious then we can call SU 30MKI also indeginious because some part are designed and developed by India and remaining parts are built in India under tech transfer even the radars and engines are manufactured in India unlike JFT whose engines and radars are imported ........

And where does it say that the radar is Swedish?? U smokin summin??

he has not said that , in-fact he was just inquiring about that ... :disagree: it seems as if you are smokin some real schhiT ... :rofl: so try to read what has actually been said before making yourself look stupid infront of other guys ... :lol: :pakistan:

i think you better teach some manners to Mr Growler...............
and and about JFT if you call it indegenious then we can call SU 30MKI also indeginious because some part are designed and developed by India and remaining parts are built in India under tech transfer even the radars and engines are manufactured in India unlike JFT whose engines and radars are imported ........

growLer Chhaa gaya hay ... :chilli: :victory: :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom