What's new

Where to travel in Pakistan?

You can't get Visa of Pakistan if your flags reflect your nationality :closed:

You can take Mossad's help.

come on guys you don't need to be rude what happened to good old pakistani hospitality?

What are the most popular place that there's to visit in Pakistan?

historical sites like moen jo daro, harrapa, taxila, takht bai etc

cities like karachi, lahore, islamabad

northern areas of Pakistan which have himalaya, karakoram, hindukush range

indus river

etc

there is a lot more Pakistan has to offer, but due to security situation, you can't visit many places

come on guys you don't need to be rude what happened to good old pakistani hospitality?

Dude that's fact unless he/she is dual national (even in that case it will be very difficult) - You should know that Pakistan don't recognize country "Israel" - so a Pakistani can't get visa of Israel (check your passport it's clearly mentioned) nor any Israeli can get visa of Pakistan.

Dude that's fact unless he/she is dual national (even in that case it will be very difficult) - You should know that Pakistan don't recognize country "Israel" - so a Pakistani can't get visa of Israel (check your passport it's clearly mentioned) nor any Israeli can get visa of Pakistan.

i know that already but i think you were rude bro

he didn't say he was gonna visit Pak or something

Are you an Indian... (as your name suggest) ? in case yes, than we need to know, if you will be coming from Afghanistan, US, UK or directly India?

If you are born Israel then you cannot get visa for Pakistan.

I like to visit Gilgit and Balochistan.

Thar has many historical places.

I think Balochistan is the most beautiful province in Pakistan.

We already have threads on these topics. They contain pictures of different sites within Pakistan.

Just do a little search. :D

If you're Isreali you can apply to nearby Arab states and get a nationality I guess? And almost all Israelis are US dual nationals or some other dual citizen so you can come to Pakistan.

i know that already but i think you were rude bro

he didn't say he was gonna visit Pak or something

Sometimes i find it very strange of people of Pakistan have so much of dislike towards Israel ...although you are not anyway involved or impacted by Israel any way...

Back
Top Bottom