What's new

where the HECK is this TTP head Hakeemullah Mahsud hiding?

lover_of_Ahlulbayt

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need your expert opinions on some things:

As we sadly saw in the martyrdom video of Col. Imam that the bloody head of TTP, whom we thought was dead, is indeed ALIVE.

So where do u guys think TTP (i.e. LeJ and SSP as well since they are in FULL alliance with TTP) is now hiding?

They cannot be in 6 of 7 tribal agencies since in those 6 agencies, Pak army has a STRONG presence, this bloody TTP base can ALSO most likely CANNOT be in SOUTH WAZIRISTAN since Pak army claims that they have now FULL control of S. Waziristan.

So logic would say that these A holes are NOW hiding in North Waziristan, after their original base in S. Waziristan, was destroyed by pak army. I bet that these guys are hiding in N. Waziristan and are MOST LIKELY taking refuge with Haqqani's network!

WHY is Pakistani army and ISI NOT taking strategic action and mini commando actions against TTP's bases located in NORTH WAZIRISTAN? It seems to me that the only agency left out of the 7 in Fata, which is holding takfiri TTP in it, is now ONLY N. waziristan. So WHY are we not taking action in N. Waziristan?

I understand we should not take action in N. Waziristan on the behest of U.S., but WHY NOT take action for the sake of Pakistani security? Clearly Col. Imam's brutal murder that we saw on Geo reminds us that we SHOULD take action.

The draw back is that these bloody TTP A holes will run away to Afghanistan if we take action, so SOMEHOW we need to eliminate their ESCAPE routes!

He's most likely either in North Waziristan or in Afghanistan. At this point our resources are stretched so there's not a whole lot that can be done in North Waziristan. But we're partly withdrawing from Swat and few other tribal agencies so we could perhaps launch an offensive against the TTP in North Waziristan by summer. It wouldn't be too big because we'll only be going against the small number of whatever TTP is left. TTP should have no more than a few thousand fighters at the very worst, considering the beating they've got.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom