What's new

Where Should Pakistan's Army Aim Its Guns?

lol good find xeric, awesome video some neat firepower..who cares about the commentary, as if they have a right to tell us who our enemies are

i think we shoul aim guns at anti pakistan who ever they are americans or indians

scrappy cocco that reporter lady we have some nice weapons and we shuld point them where ever we want any way the footage was gud also the sound barrier broken by mirage was cool

Pakistan should not trust Chinese too much I personally see them as enemies of Islam as they killed Uighur Turks in Xinjiang they have earned my hate...

Pakistan should not trust Chinese too much I personally see them as enemies of Islam as they killed Uighur Turks in Xinjiang they have earned my hate...
Why should we hate China..it's the only country that has helped us through thick and thin?It has not interefered in our internal politics (Despite being a big political power and big economic power).You express this hatred not because they are muslims but because they're so called turks.I do not hear about such hatred towards Indians after all.Hey who cares about Kashmiris they are not turks.India is friend of Turks and Arabs.

China is far better friend than Saudi Arab

of course China has helped you no doubt on that. but as of now it is giving you crutches named china when you can run without them for the sake of its own personal gains. Pakistan has huge potential but too much reliance on China is making that potential go haywire. the local industry is at stake because of that.

Why should we hate China..it's the only country that has helped us through thick and thin?It has not interefered in our internal politics (Despite being a big political power and big economic power).You express this hatred not because they are muslims but because they're so called turks.I do not hear about such hatred towards Indians after all.Hey who cares about Kashmiris they are not turks.
I didnt told to hate, i just told to aware... China supports Pakistan against india threat i mean they got benefits from this friendship they dont help you because of true love :smitten: They help one side as they did in Korea.

And yeah, they killed muslims... did the same with Israel. You dont have to share my opinion but aware

And saudi arabia is nothing more than an American colony to me... Again, you dont have to share my opinion.
India is friend of Turks and Arabs.
Why dou you say that?

Why dou you say that?

India has friendly relations with almost everyone apart from Pakistan. Even Chinese and indian relations are improving day by day

as far as Turkey is concerned

In recent years nevertheless, India and Turkey have decided to put aside differences, and seek closer political, economic, and military connections. India now characterizes the relations between the two countries with warmth and cordiality. Also, the Indian real estate firm GMR_Group has decided to industrialize Ankara Airport. In 2007, trade between the two countries was at $2,647 million.

i think we shoul aim guns at anti pakistan who ever they are americans or indians

see first you have to kill hate from your heart

gun should be towards to anti nation it may be Pakistani also

don't you think with your hate you are doing wrong with your nation

why your own man killing your own peoples

great video..thanks for sharing!!
we know hwere to point our guns..dont we??

The guns should be towards anyone who is the enemy of Pakistan. Whether it is an individual or a country. By the way cool video. Nice display of fire power.

:tup:

Back
Top Bottom