What's new

Where China Leads, India Follows?

What is jealousy about following cheats

China got two true friend....NK & PK.....how can we follow china...

having 2 true friends is better than having no friends
having many currency exchange and swap partners than having none
having a lot more trading partners with much bigger trading volumes than having fewer and much lesser

You all do that's why about 99% of possts by you guys (chinese) are about India....and this fact can be verified by any member on PDF. :smokin:

because we feel disgusted about the persistent harrassment!

having a lot more trading partners with much bigger trading volumes than having fewer and much lesser

Hahaahah joke of the day :D thank you Mr. Shutter :D

Who the hell harasses you, its always the other way round. Most of the indians don't want to talk to you but you make them reply by commenting in disgusting manner, postings same news over and over again, showing off your superiority, bringing india's poverty and toilets everywhere......This is called harassment...but i haven't seen any of you guys get banned even when most of us reports you for harassment, banned topics etc.

India following china.:rofl:There is a limit to grand delusions. India following china is like saying zimbabwe/somalia following US of A. Bollywood fantasies have infested the already brainwashed brains of Indians. :disagree:
I think they should first follow the chinese on ensuring 100% toilets for dirt poor daltis. We can
open a thread on that and discuss. :)

India never follows cheats

Because indians are the greatest cheats.

india should invest in the following space programs to take the ABSOLUTE ABSOLUTE lead:
1. buy a space craft that can send their satellites to Mars, trying to find water there!
2. build a bigger 500 ton space station
3. send 12 men to walk in space to break the record
4. build a station on the Moon and beam back information about the conditons of human living in there
5. build a space shuttle that can travel commercially like a boeing 737

Who the hell harasses you, its always the other way round. Most of the indians don't want to talk to you but you make them reply by commenting in disgusting manner, postings same news over and over again, showing off your superiority, bringing india's poverty and toilets everywhere......This is called harassment...but i haven't seen any of you guys get banned even when most of us reports you for harassment, banned topics etc.

we dont get banned as many as indians because we observe rules and we have far fewer members

count the no of indian OPs ( and the highly suspicious indian false flagger) who start threads on China! cheerleading indians are the first lot of posters, for sure!

Completely the other way around. :lol:

No one cares about big-mouth Indians, we only reply to you here because you insist on insulting us first.

India is ruled by Sonia (the Italian) and her family dynasty, they are destroying India's economy without needing our help.

On topic: The official Indian deadline for the first selection of potential astronauts is in 2020.

Which means that even in the most optimistic scenario, India will only be able to send people to space by 2025 at the earliest.

India following china.:rofl:There is a limit to grand delusions. India following china is like saying zimbabwe/somalia following US of A. Bollywood fantasies have infested the already brainwashed brains of Indians. :disagree:
I think they should first follow the chinese on ensuring 100% toilets for dirt poor daltis. We can
open a thread on that and discuss. :)

Because indians are the greatest cheats.

:cheesy:And you are from ?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Completely the other way around. :lol:

No one cares about big-mouth Indians, we only reply to you here because you insist on insulting us first.

India is ruled by Sonia (the Italian) and her family dynasty, they are destroying India's economy without needing our help.

On topic: The official Indian deadline for the first selection of potential astronauts is in 2020.

Which means that even in the most optimistic scenario, India will only be able to send people to space by 2025 at the earliest.
CD, we know each other well enough that you quote same data and facts over and over again and mock indians. You never post any good news about India, where as Indians congratulates you for your manned space mission. I have seen that thread and you also witnessed that. I have no problem with you because even if you mock us, you don't use foul language, but many chinese posters do that.
I don't know who tempts whom, but the matter of the fact is, we will really appreciate if you sometimes you inform us about good news of India as your research skills are good.

For rest of the posters, i don't care, i just like constructive criticism like you do, mocking by you that i hate, but still as long as you don't repeat same thing over and over again, and bring new facts, i am more than happy to know about my country.

who cares about india?

You certainly do, if not why post here :lol:

No one cares about big-mouth Indians,

Either you consider yourself, among the group "No one" , or being self-contradictory here

we only reply to you here because you insist on insulting us first

Poor reasoning, still doesn't change the fact that you do care :lol:.

Your objective is to destroy India's economy? what happened to all the concerns of Chinese members for India's poor?

on topic, The Chinese space program started in 1950s, and had more of a reason to do so as,they were attempting to catch up with Soviet and USA ICBM programs.

None of these troubles India faced, also India can't afford to spend beyond a point on space program.

CD, we know each other well enough that you quote same data and facts over and over again and mock indians. You never post any good news about India, where as Indians congratulates you for your manned space mission. I have seen that thread and you also witnessed that. I have no problem with you because even if you mock us, you don't use foul language, but many chinese posters do that.
I don't know who tempts whom, but the matter of the fact is, we will really appreciate if you sometimes you inform us about good news of India as your research skills are good.

The ONLY threads I have ever started about India, have been positive ones, like this one:

How India's growth will outpace China's - Pakistan Defence Forum

Go ahead and read it. Even some Pakistani members here accused me of being Indian because I was so friendly to Indians back then. :rofl:

That was back when I first joined the forum. And that was before those same Indians that I was defending there, repaid me with their "hospitality" (racial slurs). :lol:

The ONLY threads I have ever started about India, have been positive ones, like this one:

How India's growth will outpace China's - Pakistan Defence Forum

Go ahead and read it. Even some Pakistani members here accused me of being Indian because I was so friendly to Indians back then. :rofl:

That was back when I first joined the forum. And that was before those same Indians that I was defending there, repaid me with their "hospitality" (racial slurs). :lol:
Oh... Sad :D so you are that emotional. Nice to know. Going to read your thread.

Oh... Sad :D so you are that emotional. Nice to know. Going to read your thread.

Yes, go and read the thread.

The three senior Chinese members on that thread were all friendly to India (myself, Cardsharp and Siegecrossbow).

"Were" being the operative word.

Because Indians can't even stand Chinese who are friendly to them. Well, they got their wish. :lol:

Yes, go and read the thread.

The three senior Chinese members on that thread were all friendly to India (myself, Cardsharp and Siegecrossbow).

"Were" being the operative word.

Because Indians can't even stand Chinese who are friendly to them. Well, they got their wish. :lol:
Read 1/2 pages. BTW that Challeger is US flagger and not Indian as you say. A lot of banned members there.
But you saying your view about India changed due to Indians is funny :D
How can anyone judge any country with few people ???
Ya it's true most of Indians don't like Chinese due to back stab in 1962 but nobody really hate China. If you ask any Indian Indians hate Pakistan most and USA second :D that might have been new to you.

Read 1/2 pages. BTW that Challeger is US flagger and not Indian as you say. A lot of banned members there.
But you saying your view about India changed due to Indians is funny :D
How can anyone judge any country with few people ???

Like I said, I had a great respect for India and Indians.... until I started talking to them.

Ya it's true most of Indians don't like Chinese due to back stab in 1962 but nobody really hate China. If you ask any Indian Indians hate Pakistan most and USA second :D that might have been new to you.

Complete lie. Some Indians think of Pakistanis and other South Asians as their brothers, but almost all of them are united in hate for China and Chinese people.

Back
Top Bottom