What's new

When you forget to switch accounts..Indian posing as baloch

And that is why I have been saying this for years - ban this garbage. But the incompetent IK, His Generals and his agencies would rather destroy Pakistan than to put a ban on this filth spreading every inch of Pakistan.
banning won't help.It would just make it easier for those disgusting creatures to spread propaganda against pakistan without anyone countering them. Secondly,people can still use vpn to access twitter.

And that is why I have been saying this for years - ban this garbage. But the incompetent IK, His Generals and his agencies would rather destroy Pakistan than to put a ban on this filth spreading every inch of Pakistan.
It's not much to do with IK and the current crop of Generals.
The problem was introduced by Musharaf and BB before him and since the rot has truly sit in.
The current admin is working to eradicate this malaise but it will take time. We need at least one more term for IKs team to clear this mess.

Indians are now world famous for fake news.

Fake news, open defecation, gang rapes, always made of fun in the West (butt of every racial joke nowadays), white worship, body odor, piles of them on trains and buses, polluted more than anywhere in history.

Literally just spammed the first things that came to mind when I think of Indians.

What’s not to like.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom