What's new

When hate speech begins, free speech ends (or does it?)

Well, he gave you a brief history lesson on it! So please do read up how the hatred for Jews started and elevated to holocaust level! So you not relating is a little un-understandable!

Well, if Danish courts saw no problem in finding her guilty, I am not sure why your sympathies are with her? Had she said Hindu since the news do pop more about India in that dept, would you still be fighting on her side? Be honest! Lets try that shall we?

To moderators I am making it crystal clear that the poster is not being biased!

How does that sound now? Be honest! Had that appeared in the newspapers on top of the already ongoing news....
You taking him serious?
I wasn't the one who brought up the Holocaust, ya douche! Lay off the Ecstasy! :lol:

Yes, Maharani ji! I am on my way to a Danish court as we speak! :lol:
Dude if you cant give a decent answer then dont.

Well, he gave you a brief history lesson on it! So please do read up how the hatred for Jews started and elevated to holocaust level! So you not relating is a little un-understandable! :

This was supposed to be the brief history lesson?

What you babbling,just look at how the holocaust started.
The same thing will never happen to muslims because we wont let it happen,we are not weak.
Hate against a community starts with Words,after hate comes action,after action comes the confrontation and after that war.
Doesnt take Einstein to figure that out.

Okay!!! :lol:

Also, I would be much obliged if you didn't take up the questions that aren't addressed to you. Thanks!!!

Well, if Danish courts saw no problem in finding her guilty, I am not sure why your sympathies are with her? Had she said Hindu since the news do pop more about India in that dept, would you still be fighting on her side? Be honest! Lets try that shall we?

To moderators I am making it crystal clear that the poster is not being biased!

What do you care about my motivations? Can you prove my thesis wrong? No, you can't

Are you simply beating around the bush in an effort to make yourself sound smart? Yes, you are.

How does that sound now? Be honest! Had that appeared in the newspapers on top of the already ongoing news....

Yet it didn't.

I believe you also failed to read this part! And derailed the thread to what it currently has become:

This is the nth time I am requesting you to desist from moderating. There are people in charge of that, you aren't one of them.

Last edited:
What do you care about my motivations? Can you prove my thesis wrong? No, you can't

Are you simply beating around in an effort to make yourself sound smart? Yes, you are.

You have already filled in the blanks yourself....so....all I can say is When a person has fixed their views there is no discussion left!

In this case you have already made up your mind and I told you to go present it at a Danish court if you think the court did injustice!

Thank you!

Dude if you cant give a decent answer then dont.

Give me some time. I'm still reeling from the eloquence of your last reply!!!:lol:

You have already filled in the blanks yourself....so....all I can say is When a person has fixed their views there is no discussion left!

In this case you have already made up your mind and I told you to go present it at a Danish court if you think the court did injustice!

Thank you!

You are wasting my time now. Come back when you or your Turkish buddy have an actual refutation to what I said.

Back
Top Bottom