What's new

What's your opinion on a Chiropractor?

Chiropractic is a great way of treatment for treating issues related to nerves, muscles and bone etc. I also used to have chronic Sciatica pains, but Chiropractor Dr. Javed Mirza treated it in just few weeks. I must say he is probably the best chiropractor in lahore.

So, anyone who is facing any such problem should definitely try chiropractic treatment!

BEWARE! Dr. Javed Mirza should not be doing chiropractic work. Don't let the niceness and confidence fool you. (I am a retired Army Major living in Lahore and veteran user of chiropractic and know what a good adjustment is) Dr. Javed Mirza should be
BEWARE! Dr. Javed Mirza should not be doing chiropractic work. Don't let the niceness and confidence fool you. (I am a retired Army Major living in Lahore and veteran user of chiropractic and know what a good adjustment is) Dr. Javed Mirza should be put out of business. Six months ago I was in a car accident and I went to Dr. Javed for treatment of my injuries. I saw him several times where he "adjusted" me (he doesn't even know how to give a proper adjustment) and stuck some electrodes onto my back that hurt tremendously (to the extent that once I even had to tell him to turn it down).

I hadn't realized how bad he was making me feel - worse than before I saw him - until I asked him for his Chiropractic credentials, but Dr. Javed literally screamed at me in his refusal.

In the end, I had to ditch his clinic and find a new Chiropractor on my own...who actually DID heal me!

Full disclosure: I found some old Chiropractic paperwork of his while cleaning my house today and, as you can see, this was such a bitter experience I had to drop everything and write a rotten review. he should go to jail for his shady practices.

Assalamu alykum, I am looking for a good experienced chiropractor for my mother in Pakistan, I read your post about the bad experience with dr. Javed Mirza.
That would be really helpful if you please share the details of new chiropractor.
Thanks

i had this done they make you lie down under a red hot light and then he start to crack you in place pressing on your back. I did this once it did work but i was scared that he probably broken me becuase of pain. it does work but my back has been like this for over ten years so it far from healing.
my family and cuzins have this it seem genetic but i beleive it lifestyle too.

Whatever you do not ever ever have an operation they will butcher you.
They have buctchered my uncle, his sister. my auntie too had this operation not feeling any better.

Heres the catch, "oh our ancesters never had this problem etc".

Your ancesters did not eat western food and drink, never slept on springy mattress, never sat down all day infront of computer, eaten smaller portions, never took modern drugs which nothing more than a sorcery portion, fertilizer chemcial on crops, etc.

white refined sugar is to be banned dont ever eat this it is more addictive than cocaine. leads to weaker bones.
processed food - chemicals should be avoided.
milk/cheese/butter should be avoided - this is cow milk and pasterized and sugar added. in pakistan if buffalo is eating grass non gmo then you can drink milk.
eggs should be avoided unless home grown chicken
oily food - some oil is gmo or things added, too much leads to heart clogging, bypass time. do not even think about eating meat unless you grown it organicaly your self.

you should:

drink water like distilled water with no chlorine or flouride you can use filter and akaliner. drink 8 glasses a day.
baking soda and lemon is good too.
eat vegetarian like boiled vegetables, fruits, whole grain non gmo, flax seeds, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, kidney beans, non gmo samon, sardines fish, lots of green leafs, oats, nuts and seeds

you eat twice a day - semi vegetarian, fish once month. drink water.
This is islamic diet you should eat like the prophets

anyway sleep on the floor or khatt or get orthapadic mattress no springs.
did you know metal springs carrying radio waves like you know act as antenna.
when you go sleep turn off wifi and cell phone. buy emf protection stickers.

go to steam bath reguarly and do islamic blood cupping.

western toilet is bad for you in the long run. you need the pakistani toilet. squatting help you get rid of waste much more easily.

avoid perfumes, hair spray unless it made from organic natural material.

wear flat shoes orthapeadic types.

when sitting do not lean back always keep back straight.

do more standing than sitting.

for cures stick with herbal and holistic approach.

Last edited:
I want to comment here, I also took my uncle for Sciatica treatment to Dr. Javed Mirza and our experience was very good and my uncle was successfully treated in 8-10 sessions. I would actually suggest everyone who is having such problems to consult Dr Javed Mirza. He is very friendly and a great Chiropractor!

Hi, so where did you find the cure?...iam literally suffering in his hands right now, need your urgent help, someosomeone told me that Dr. Habib Khan who sits in Iqbal Town Lahore is good...please help !!

BEWARE! Dr. Javed Mirza should not be doing chiropractic work. Don't let the niceness and confidence fool you. (I am a retired Army Major living in Lahore and veteran user of chiropractic and know what a good adjustment is) Dr. Javed Mirza should be put out of business. Six months ago I was in a car accident and I went to Dr. Javed for treatment of my injuries. I saw him several times where he "adjusted" me (he doesn't even know how to give a proper adjustment) and stuck some electrodes onto my back that hurt tremendously (to the extent that once I even had to tell him to turn it down).

I hadn't realized how bad he was making me feel - worse than before I saw him - until I asked him for his Chiropractic credentials, but Dr. Javed literally screamed at me in his refusal.

In the end, I had to ditch his clinic and find a new Chiropractor on my own...who actually DID heal me!

Full disclosure: I found some old Chiropractic paperwork of his while cleaning my house today and, as you can see, this was such a bitter experience I had to drop everything and write a rotten review. he should go to jail for his shady practices.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom