What's new

What's the IQ level of ishaq dar?

Personally it has been a numerous times anyone who had interaction with army officers that army think civilians have inferior intellectual level "bloody civilians" especially politicians but This isn't unique to Pakistan

but there are exceptions.

Army does believe Nawaz sharif and ishaq dar has great IQ levels
View attachment 903932
Higher than most Pakistanis, especially our so called competent generals, after all he has destroyed the country while all eyes on him.

3. People salute the rank and not the capability.

Actually this should be promoted more, the rank, or the position should be the one that is respected, not the person. A COAS is the one who is responsible, or is respected, not Bajwa or Raheel Sharif.

But the pre-requisite for that, as you point out, is that the person should reach that office on merit and merit alone.

Actually having just spent 7 years in Pakistan this is what I learnt.

1. Pakistani people do not think independently. I am talking about the educated ones. They repeat what they hear and never ever apply themselves.
2. In industry or in govenment there is no sense of training and developing policies and procedures. The mistakes are repeated.
3. People salute the rank and not the capability. So a person who is a colonel or a headmaster may have reached that position due to to bootlicking or bribery now are respected.
4. Money is worshipped regardless of how it is obtained. There is no concept of halal income.
5. No one does anything but has an opinion and expertise in everything.
6. Religion has been hijacked and everyone uses it to achieve their personal goals be it forced marriages to labelling someone as ghustake rasool to get their property.

And the list goes on but you get the picture. We are pathetic

plus pointless argument even if they are wrong

منشی ساقے نے اپنا الو سیدھا کر لیا ۔ پاکستان سے بھاگا پھر رہا تھا ائیر فورس کے جہاز مین واپس آ گیا

Actually this should be promoted more, the rank, or the position should be the one that is respected, not the person. A COAS is the one who is responsible, or is respected, not Bajwa or Raheel Sharif.

But the pre-requisite for that, as you point out, is that the person should reach that office on merit and merit alone.
That’s what, soldiers and marines in US are taught. Respect his rank, you don’t have to respect the man. When a colonel or even a General decided to initiate a chat during inspection, look him straight into his eyes and talk man to man. He is man just like you. There’s no ankeen neeche, sahib G culture in US.

Personally it has been a numerous times anyone who had interaction with army officers that army think civilians have inferior intellectual level "bloody civilians" especially politicians but This isn't unique to Pakistan

but there are exceptions.

Army does believe Nawaz sharif and ishaq dar has great IQ levels
View attachment 903932
Mera khayal hai en afsraan ka bhi IQ check hona chahiye.

They are all absolutely rètarded but seem to think they are superior, when the only thing going for them is nepotism. Power which wasn't even attained based on merit gets to their head.

They need to wake up urgently from this false sense of superiority before it's too late.

Focus should be on nationwide educational reforms and increasing access to it.

Najam Sethi becoming head of one of international crickets largest cricket boards despite being a journalist by profession
sir, you had me until you called najam sethi, a journalist. :lol:

kyon sirf koi 30-35 corrupt generals ki 22 crore nahi mar sakti? 35 ko divide karo 220 million se har citizen kitni shots mare ga :lol:
Point to he.
Agar 30-35 generals 22 ki awam ki 75 saal se maar rhe hn to 22 crore awam bhi wapis maar skti he.

That’s what, soldiers and marines in US are taught. Respect his rank, you don’t have to respect the man. When a colonel or even a General decided to initiate a chat during inspection, look him straight into his eyes and talk man to man. He is man just like you. There’s no ankeen neeche, sahib G culture in US.

There are no batmans and you dont have to wash your colonel wife clothes either

Pakistanis are idiots if they want to compare the professionalism of high ranking american generals with their own.
Civilian govts has numerous times asked for thr generals resignation in professional countries

The establishment were impressed by Ishaq’s boot polishing skills.

In addition, Ishaq and Bajwa supposedly took some bait in the presence of a scholar and then all haramkhori was maaf and then we’re off to another round of looting.

I am not one to start the religious or meta physical topic, but when you bring crooks, then things will go South.

Thanks duffers, thanks crooks.

Boot Mafia does not select people with high IQ. Look no further than boot mafia birthing, nurturing, and continue to go back to the simpleton that is Nawaz Sharif. Boot Mafia wants people it can control. Having said that, the fact NS aleast twice took on Boot mafia should tell you their collective IQ. Duffer Generals, the lot of them.

Last edited:
Actually having just spent 7 years in Pakistan this is what I learnt.

1. Pakistani people do not think independently. I am talking about the educated ones. They repeat what they hear and never ever apply themselves.
2. In industry or in govenment there is no sense of training and developing policies and procedures. The mistakes are repeated.
3. People salute the rank and not the capability. So a person who is a colonel or a headmaster may have reached that position due to to bootlicking or bribery now are respected.
4. Money is worshipped regardless of how it is obtained. There is no concept of halal income.
5. No one does anything but has an opinion and expertise in everything.
6. Religion has been hijacked and everyone uses it to achieve their personal goals be it forced marriages to labelling someone as ghustake rasool to get their property.

And the list goes on but you get the picture. We are pathetic
You hit the nail right on it's head.
I am in Pakistan and thats what I face here everyday.The things you mentioned are present in my close relatives as well unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom