What's new

What's the future of Seniors Cafe?

Salik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Seniors Cafe is being used as an elites corner. One is not comfortable with its idea that one have to see the discussion with envy and not been able to provide rebuttal of any point.

Secondly, members account approval is more systematic than before. And new techniques of moderation are there, like thread ban etc.

So it is requested to merge it's content in relevant sections of the forum. Thanks.

Senior Cafe offers good discussion , just matter of time and mood and right circumstances

I actually wish there were more sections restricted to mature knowledgeable members only. There's too much crap to wade through to find those valuable insights.

Keep posting. You will become a senior soon

Sorry I don't want to be senior member with brown color lol.

Senior Cafe has monotonous theme. It isn't exactly a cafe either. It looks like some slow people sitting there and playing chess in pin drop silence lol.

Who's idea was this Seniors Cafe anyway? Must be an uncle who doesn't return ball of kids playing in neighborhood and wanted to have a comfort zone for himself in a defence forum on internet lol.

I actually wish there were more sections restricted to mature knowledgeable members only. There's too much crap to wade through to find those valuable insights.

Every section requires matured and knowledgeable members. Will you restrict every nook and corner of PDF? Only way is you shouldn't accept members from open cyberspace but people who have spent some time on other forums like Quora etc etc. Or you should refer people from PDF Facebook page.

Every section requires matured and knowledgeable members. Will you restrict every nook and corner of PDF? Only way is you shouldn't accept members from open cyberspace but people who have spent some time on other forums like Quora etc etc. Or you should refer people from PDF Facebook page.

Open cyberspace?

Yeah, you don't know how this works, do you?

Senior Cafe offers good discussion , just matter of time and mood and right circumstances

Which section doesn't offer good discussion? Seniors Cafe could be the area of heavier vigilance but it should be open for all.

Back
Top Bottom