What's new

Whats pakistan problem? IK breaks it down for the people with low IQ

Imran Khan shouldn't talk about economy. As his govt days were about to end, he laid down minefield of fixed petrol price, discounted electricity. Pakistan is still yet to recover from that disaster.

I'm sure N league will do something similar just before ending their govt. Its power politics and Imran Khan even justified money laundering for PTI few days ago.

And btw must of our exports goes to west, especially USA. His lies about USA regime change conspiracy will not help.
Last i check his govt was ending in 18 months not few days
What a stupid comment

1) Pakistan has agreed to buy coal at $200 per ton while market rate is $386 per ton. Payment will be in PKR. The window is not closed at all.

2) EU can always give a different reason like minority rights to bump Pakistan from GDP+. Yes, EU can afford to be hypocritical when they feel like it.

3) The notion that remittance 'outflow' is the reason for devaluation is pure speculation and nothing more. What I do know for certain is that Imran violated terms of agreement with IMF and this has put the EFF in jeopardy. As a result, the upcoming debts cannot be deferred. This paints a bad economic outlook that has resulted in a downgrade of rating. Now speculators are having a field day on the currency. Hopefully, General Bajwa will be able to convince the US (IMF) that Pakistan will not do the same mistakes again.

I think Imran played brinkmanship with PLMN (over VoNC) by tying a noose around the economic fate of Pakistan. Unfortunately for Pakistan, Shahbaz took two months to blink first. Now General Bajwa is running from pillar to post to fix the situation. Ironically, PTI supporters troll him for trying to fix this mess.

Buying at $280 now. Considering where the prices were before the entire fiasco, the window has indeed narrowed significantly if not closed.

Outflow of remittances might be speculation, but not reporting of RDA balances is quite suspicious indeed.

Pakistan has broken IMF conditions several times earlier. The plan was that IMF might not even be needed if cheap energy sources and export growth continued. Worth noting that despite all of that, the overall external debt and external accounts situation is better than what PMLN left in 2018. Cost of borrowing for Pakistan till Feb22 was much lower than where it is now. Granted part of that is due to Srilanka and other EM defaults, most of it is due to mismanagement and instability brought about by the neutrals.

Any nation whose plan for prosperity relies on living off the dead bodies of Ukrainians deserves its fate.

Any nation whose plan for prosperity relies on living off the dead bodies of Ukrainians deserves its fate.

Most of Europe, India, China still buy gas and oil from Russia yet you are blaming Pakistan for trying to buy oil from them?? What a hypocritical clown.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom