What's new

what you feel without us if forum will be blocked in india?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the indians here spew pure hatred against their fellow muslim minorities-
I hope GoI arrests all the indian visitors of this forum- and charge them of sedition-
Book them- look them- send them to rehab-
Are oye....hum koi pagal ya drug addict hain kya jo rehab main bhej raha hai....ek forum ke member hone se koi gaddar nahin ho jata....:lol:

How old are you?

Its like little kids when they play cricket and get out, they go jao meri bat hai mai nahi deta and run home:lol:

no its like a husband saying to the nagging wife, either you go or i leave

Lets see what will MODs do, lets test it, Ban me or Ban Spartacus....game on....why not start a thread.....lets check once in for all...:enjoy:

Sparta's avatar disturbs me. Your's is one of the most brilliant Holywood roles of all time.

I would ban Sparta till he or she changes the avatar.

Most of the indians here spew pure hatred against their fellow muslim minorities-
I hope GoI arrests all the indian visitors of this forum- and charge them of sedition-
Book them- look them- send them to rehab-
ek anaar sau beemaar....................:P

Sparta's avatar disturbs me. Your's is one of the most brilliant Holywood roles of all time.

I would ban Sparta till he or she changes the avatar.
Thank u, thank u....:D

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3343280 said:
who is husband and who is nagging wife..............:D

Our little mughlistan (pdf) will be a boring point without Indians bros...I feel so...:guns:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3343280 said:
You talks like nagging wife who wants her husband to help her or she will go to her mother......:lol:

ye kya chal raha hai main ne thread is liye nhi kholi thi ok :frown:

Spartacus kya chudail ki shakl laga kar baitha hai?

Change kar yaar ..... I am not getting a good feeling.

One thing I cannot stand is witches. And my daughters make me listen to the most ghastly stories of backward pointing feet etc.

Change kar please ....

Without PDF.. most of the guys will go cold turkey! a bad addiction..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom