What's new

What Turks really think about Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter for us what they personally think about us
Until Turkish Govt have good relations with the state of Pakistan, everything is fine

I was afraid this video would go viral. It is true majority of peoples are against refugees but that kind wanna be neo nazis are not even %1. There is street interviews about refugees for years and such nonsense rhetoric may be encountered in 1000/1.

Well there you go

Screenshot_2021-09-03 Erdogan's new Pentagon(1).png

Screenshot_2021-09-03 Erdogan's new Pentagon(2).png

Screenshot_2021-12-05 Strongest Army in Europe [ Turkish Army ](3).png

I was afraid this video would go viral. It is true majority of peoples are against refugees but that kind wanna be neo nazis are not even %1. There is street interviews about refugees for years and such nonsense rhetoric may be encountered in 1000/1.
The large audience around him seemed to agree. Even the interview agreed, only preferring to phrase his anti-Pakistan and anti-Arab racism in a nicer way.

The large audience around him seemed to agree. Even the interview agreed, only preferring to phrase his anti-Pakistan and anti-Arab racism in a nicer way.
There is like 10 people behind him..
I study with Pakistanis and even with Arabs in university They never get bothered or attacked.. Everybody want Erdogan to stop this nonsense refugee policy! only few radical actualy blame peoples.

I'm not. I'm presenting this as MMM-E "Turkey is superior to everyone" opinion.
Ok I understand

Last edited:
This topic has been discussed for 11 pages and I think this is the 3rd thread.

You have to be either an idiot or a troll to title the opinion of an anonymous racist asshole as 'What Turks really think about Pakistan'.

The aim is obviously to identify the view of this racist scum with a nation, to create hatred here and to inflame the issue with counter-racist arguments with same codes and motives. Or when you enter the Forum, you don't even look at the latest threads and you grinding post.

@LeGenD @waz

You can't take the view of one person and make that the view of all Turks. In this video itself there are other Turks countering him and saying the difference is in culture not in genetics.

People like this exist everywhere including on this forum. How many times have I read here on this forum, Pakistanis saying that Afghans are "sub human" and Indians are "sub human" .

We are all human. History, culture and National economies are different and make us behave differently.

Also...if this guy has actually studied genetics then I am Telly Savalas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom