Not open for further replies.

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Someone explain this
i got it from here War against Corruption Facebook
Does it really mean This Malala Incident is fake? or this photo is fake and propaganda against Army?
156467_460573020659983_1861797431_n.jpg

23905_459919260725359_1428755675_n.jpg

Actually this is the age of deception. With so much information in the air. It really getting hard to believe anything and today's media make it more difficult and u know the Pakistani media very well.

And yesterday i saw a news that in which a member of doctors team in which suggested that they are recommending to move her to america for better treatment which i dont believe bcoz our military hospitals are way way better and are of international standards.

There is definitely something fishy going on and our govt and military estb are not telling us.

what if they kill malala in american or british hospital?....just like they kill every person after using him....

then they will say she died of complication.

Actually this is the age deceive . With so much information in the air. It really getting hard to believe anything and today's media make it more difficult and u know the Pakistani media very well.

And yesterday i saw a news that in which a member of doctors team in which suggested that they are recommending to move her to america for better treatment which i dont believe bcoz our military hospitals are way way better and are of international standards.

There is definitely something fishy going on and our govt and military estb are not telling us.

But if her health was improving and they also took off ventrilator and she was recovering then why today she was carried to UK in air ambulance, Are our doctors and Military hospitals not good enough!!

People are saying this incident was staged to get the mass support of Pakistani public for PA in launching a new offensive against taliban-

and i think there was no need to stage such a thing- People already hate the talibans- and want them dead-

People are saying this incident was staged to get the mass support of Pakistani public for PA in launching a new offensive against taliban-

and i think there was no need to stage such a thing- People already hate the talibans- and want them dead-

You may be right, killing millitants is good thing but if our army starts operation without anything people would have protested against it so i think this may have been staged!

Yea, saw these on some face book, the conspiracy theorist should have the brain to comprehend that when you intend to stage something, you don't have open sessions while the cameras are clicking away.

Yea, saw these on some face book, the conspiracy theorist should have the brain to comprehend that when you intend to stage something, you don't have open sessions while the cameras are clicking away.

Red clothes in the helicopter picture could be anyone.

Turning clothes from red to blue can easily be done through a photo editor... Can you show any other news media picture where her clothes turn from red to blue or blue to red?

Itni kachhi conspiracy theory maine nahi dekhi kabhi.

Turning clothes from red to blue can easily be done through a photo editor... Can you show any other news media picture where her clothes turn from red to blue or blue to red?

Malala has been tranfered from one city to another- one hospital to another- on helicopter on different days different times- the change of clothes maybe because of that-

Here i see Malala in white clothes still in a stretcher-

Many would disagree with me and I am not talking on the basis of the above pictures..

All of this bullshit has been staged and all of the story is faked. Don't ask for sources. The little girl is not responsible as she is 13 rather her parents are involved in whole drama. They are not fighting for the girls education in Swat whatever, but the agenda is different.
Its a shame that we people can do anything against our country for money.Its really a shame and many of ignorants on this forum have pasted her picture on their profile picture without knowing the real facts.
Thousands of innocent little children, newly born child's, old, young men and women have died in drones but not a single picture of them,no rescue for them, no treatment for them and look at this case and all of Pakistan and its media is crying over a fake malala story.

The height of stupidity we have reached is unmatchable.

And keep on crying you people.

I think some of these images are of the earth quake evacuees, some one is just stirring it up.

If there was anything cooking, the likes of GEO would be quick to raise the roof, just to malign the GOP and security forces. All much to do about nothing.

Every hospital has their hospital uniform mandatory for patients- green, blue, red etc. I know this because I have been operated once.

Every hospital has their hospital uniform mandatory for patients- green, blue, red etc. I know this because I have been operated once.

Lol- it is suppose to be common sense- no need to be operated on to know this- :azn:-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom