What's new

What stops USA from occupying Pakistan?

These kids will not shoot with such glee if they knew they would face the burst of M16 in retaliation.
"How can you defeat an enemy who looks into the barrel of your gun and sees paradise."
-Russian General regarding Chechan mujahideen
Like i said muslims have a different view on the REAL jihad.(not the extremist type jihad)

Asim,

If you don't want foreign boots on your soil---then act as a nation---secure your identity---and don't give refuge to killers and murderers like OBL and al qaeda----and keep pakistan first and foremost and those who talk about the brotherhood ofo islam first---hang them on a ten foot pole .

You do that---and there will be npo foreign boots in pakistan----. Pakistani borders are for pakistanis----not for those who have been kicked out of their countries----and not for those pakistani who have committed heinious crimes.

But when pakistan is not secure for pakistanis who don't want to see foreign terrorists ideology take over their country then it their right to ask for intervention---and it is GHADARI to pakistan for those who supported OBL and his cohorts.

And it is Ghadrai for those as well who saw this threat coming and did not do any thing to stop it as well----and it is GHADARI for those as well who instigated others to go fight a war----. Ghadari has a thousand and one faces and descriptions---.

Let me ask you this---if you had known---this is what pakistan will go through-----would you have killed OBL 10 + years ago.

Your tone in your post is insinuating that the USA come to the table with "clean and virgin hands". Historically i dont want to give you a history lecture and lesson as im sure you are old enough to know the involvement the US have had in systamatic interference of our nations running. Granted it doesnt help when the elected leaders of our nation have sold us down the river and are a big fail in carrying out their duties - all for the sake of lining their own pockets.
BTW dont forget who created and armed OBL. Dont be naive and forget who patted him on his back and created "frankinstein" - Al Queda.

Dont think they have stopped their disruption - they are rife in Balochistan creating anomosity and issues amongst the tribes. (and they dont need much encouragement). They are playing a dirty dirty double game which will i am sure be exposed but another western cover up story will dilute the truth.

So blame the corrupt government - but dont hold the country to ransom and blame the individual on the street - you are being unreasonable with your bitter tinted spectacles sir.

One last thing they i agree would have extreme weaponary and be no match for our forces but i promise you it would without doubt be a massive bloody nose for them and put their ever straining finances on the verge of collapse - lets face it a few men in pyjamas have had them finally retreating out of Afghanistan so what would happen in Pakistan?

Asim,

If you don't want foreign boots on your soil---then act as a nation---secure your identity---and don't give refuge to killers and murderers like OBL and al qaeda----and keep pakistan first and foremost and those who talk about the brotherhood ofo islam first---hang them on a ten foot pole .
Sorry to say, but no civilized nation would hang its people on ten foot pole (a reference to public hanging I presume?) for merely talking about a concept.

You do that---and there will be npo foreign boots in pakistan----. Pakistani borders are for pakistanis----not for those who have been kicked out of their countries----and not for those pakistani who have committed heinious crimes.
That is naive. What would happen in reality is if I hang 10 people 100 would stand up for crimes against humanity and then I will hang those 100 and so on till I commit mass genocide.

But when pakistan is not secure for pakistanis who don't want to see foreign terrorists ideology take over their country then it their right to ask for intervention---and it is GHADARI to pakistan for those who supported OBL and his cohorts.

And it is Ghadrai for those as well who saw this threat coming and did not do any thing to stop it as well----and it is GHADARI for those as well who instigated others to go fight a war----. Ghadari has a thousand and one faces and descriptions---.

Let me ask you this---if you had known---this is what pakistan will go through-----would you have killed OBL 10 + years ago.

Okay----so how would you do that---when the foreign boots are on the ground. Those boots came on the ground to support their puppet govt---not for good governance.

Your presumption is that Pakistanis in general support/supported OBL. Fringe lunatics did, even our corrupt and useless government did not support OBL. Its been investigated and disproven now, the issue just remains academic that "How come he was there". **** happens he was there. How come 9/11 got conducted? How come US soldiers developed their fav past time to commit gross human rights violations like thrill killing and urinating on dead bodies?

There are dirty games being played in Central Asia, the Middle East & North Africa right now, with the rise of the AQAP, AQIM, Al-Shabaab respectively. Countries that had no Al-Qaeda presence (Afghanistan, Pakistan included) have become hotbeds of Al-Qaeda terrorism, namely Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Libya etc. Al-Qaeda is becoming dominant in the Middle East, North Africa right now. If Pakistan is complicit in harboring Al-Qaeda groups, we can say all the intelligence agencies in these countries also harbor such groups. There is only one constant here, we know who they are, anyone that has a little bit of insight on world affairs knows how the actions of Al-Qaeda advance the imperialistic interests of certain 'ambitious' nations. But I guess the rest of the world suffering from Pan-Islamic terrorism is wrong, & the US, which played a role in the creation of Al-Qaeda & similar groups is right, with noble intentions.

hahahaha!Dude almost every citizen in Pakistan who can afford a gun has a gun.Villages have whole stashes of guns but we dont use it for .You know in the first few days of war thousands of people start lining up as volunteers and they know how to shoot.Our religion has a different concept of soldiers,in Islam every one is a soldier.You should see the thousands of volunteers that showed up in Indo_pak wars when they weren't even needed.We dont need conscription like your country does ,we can raise an army triple the amount of our current army in no time.

Good. It will be needed in case of a civil war. Other then that it is useless. History has shown an unrganized militia gets its backside handed to it in a real war.

Especially with replica guns.

It hurts me more to see the green and white flag fluttering on your profile.Remove that and then say whatever you want to you traitor.

It is called diversity of thought.

Dude you wont understand Pakistan from there.It's a complex and weird nation.Come and spend a few months here and the you might get a grip of the people's psyche. =)

A lot like somalians.

Pakistan is not a banana Republic who knows better than we Indians and most importantly is has geographical affinity with China to conquer such country US needs to impose stringent sanctions for almost 10 years and it seems difficult in current Geopolitics.

It hurts me more to see the green and white flag fluttering on your profile.Remove that and then say whatever you want to you traitor.

Mister,

You have no clue what hurt means----. You don't know what to say and then the word 'traitor' comes out automatically----the moment my young pakistanis get ticked off----it is the standard statement they bring ou----you ought to be ashamed of calling someone a traitor in a knee jerk reaction.

I am a concerned and loving citizen of pakistan and the u s----I am concenred and I give you ways to correct yourselves----. My objections and comments are not just sarcasm and insults----I also give you solutions thru historical references or of how a just system needs to run.

That reason alone does not make me a traitor----but it makes you blind of your short comings.

The very simple reason that they don't want to occupy you...? Their idea is to remove the jihadi groups that your government (military) favors and supports. And now those have grown out of control. You give them those groups and they'd not even step into your territory.

Mister,

You have no clue what hurt means----. You don't know what to say and then the word 'traitor' comes out automatically----the moment my young pakistanis get ticked off----it is the standard statement they bring ou----you ought to be ashamed of calling someone a traitor in a knee jerk reaction.

I am a concerned and loving citizen of pakistan and the u s----I am concenred and I give you ways to correct yourselves----. My objections and comments are not just sarcasm and insults----I also give you solutions thru historical references or of how a just system needs to run.

That reason alone does not make me a traitor----but it makes you blind of your short comings.

I don't understand this fashion among the fringe US loyalist Pakistanis - they support invasion of Pakistan yet are like "Traitor na kaho mujhe". Buddy there are somethings where you just don't go, zameen hiljaye, qayamat ajaye, but support a foreign nation conquer Pakistan? Hell no!

This is not just treason - but high treason. There can be zero tolerance for it. Be critical of all things Pakistan, thats fine, its good too let's make Pakistan better. But advocating Pakistan be invaded? It's a heinous crime, its despicable and its certainly not the act of a Pakistani. The shame belongs to the person who would sacrifice the country for their personal problems. Even if you have to die or have a gun pointed to your head and if you still betray Pakistan, its still unacceptable. Loyalty to Pakistan comes first, its mandatory, its demanded, even if you get nothing out of Pakistan even if Pakistan drags you to ruin. You can't betray Pakistan.

That's the baseline you must accept before we can consider talking.

I don't understand this fashion among the fringe US loyalist Pakistanis - they support invasion of Pakistan yet are like "Traitor na kaho mujhe". Buddy there are somethings where you just don't go, zameen hiljaye, qayamat ajaye, but support a foreign nation conquer Pakistan? Hell no!...............

Please rest assured that their is no need for (and no support for it either) for any direct invasion of Pakistan by any foreign forces, no matter what flag they might be flying. None.

Having said that, a lot of hard work needs to be done by all sides to ensure satisfactory resolution of any and all outstanding issues. That is all.

There is no need for any hyperventilatory hyperbole, for that never helps matters as they are right now.

Back
Top Bottom