What's new

What PMIK has done for KP is beyond our imagination

Look man - I leave it to you How you interpret that

but Khan doesn't have any excuse to not do work in Karachi - NO EXCUSE

With limited power thanks to 18th amendment:

- North Nazimabad signal free corridor
- Manghopir road
- Greenline inc. buses and first few years operation responsibility
- K4 under design and will be on the ground as soon as its design flaws are fixed
- All major nala reconstruction underway and many smaller nala being constructed
- Freight (rail) corridor to be contracted within this year

Bhai IK ki jaan le lo. Pooray mulk ke saaray masle aik dam hal kerde aur woh bhi limited majority aur 18 amendment ke maslo ke saath.

Last edited:
I wonder in next election Punjab will be lost by PTI forever.

Zardari and Imran are already in alliance and they both are masters of rigging.
Next general election will conclude with riots, already seen PTI firing squads and complicit police in Daska elections..

Zardari and Imran are already in alliance and they both are masters of rigging.
Next general election will conclude with riots, already seen PTI firing squads and complicit police in Daska elections..

i think its too late, but please go see a doctor, there is something seriously wrong with your brain

I wonder in next election Punjab will be lost by PTI forever.

True. Unless he go on making South Punjab separate province ASAP. Otherwise if he do it just months before election, and that even led to his victory in 2023 south Punjab elections. Still he will have no infrastructure, no provincial government machinery and manpower in South Punjab to effectively rule it and delivery to people.. which means he will again lose it even after making it a separate province, but this time a little later in 2028 election. That's why I think he should get it done before June 2022.

Khan's performance is poor overall. He is all about charity; and countries are governed like businesses not charities. Having said that; karachi is a city of sindh. Which declines the 1122 model, traffic warden system, sehat card etc.

If you would say it's PPP and we can't do anything about it; mind you it's the same ruling elite of your community who partnered with the same parties and strengthened their governments in past as they do today for their own personal gains. The whole fiasco of terror that went on in Karachi due to local groups is a story of yesterday. Magically nothing would change and it needs systematic change. But then question is who to blame? PPP? Local karachi parties or PTI. It's a complicated situation and for Karachi whole Pakistan feels the same as it is as important for us as Lahore. This mudslinging isn't helping no one.

I still have soft corner of PTI - And I hope they succeed in Karachi again

Yes. MQM messed up a lot but it was a fish in pond compared to juggernauts like PPP and PML-N

Anyways, Pakistan has yet to own Karachi And it can only happen when local Karachiites aka Urdu speaking comes in power as NO OTHER ETHNICITY has any kind of loyalty towards Karachi...If they had any, Karachi wouldn't have been in such situation - Where is MQM now? What's excuse now?

With limited power thanks to 18th amendment:

- North Nazimabad signal free corridor
- Manghopir road
- Greenline inc. buses and first few years operation responsibility
- K4 under design and will be on the ground as soon as its design flaws are fixed
- All major nala reconstruction underway and many smaller nala being constructed
- Freight (rail) corridor to be contracted within this year

Bhai IK ki jaan le lo. Pooray mulk ke saaray masle aik dam hal kerde aur woh bhi limited majority aur 18 amendment ke maslo ke saath.

I still have soft corner of PTI - And I hope they succeed in Karachi again - I do acknowledge their work in Karachi regarding Nullah and all - Heck I was the one WHO started this below thread and posted a lot of development stuff

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/lets-track-imran-khans-rs-1-1-trillion-karachi-package.685641/

The positives of pti is that IK is not enriching himself, ofcourse there is corruption in pti, but not at level in pmln and ppp. We all can see evidence of their expensive properties in UK.

Pti will lose power (happens in a democracy), but ppp and pmln will find it harder to loot country because people will have a less corrupt alternative. Pti legacy, which I hope, is less overt corruption in Pakistan politics.

My blood boiled on this as I voted for that Khan who is sitting in Islamabad as of now - ONLY BECAUSE KARACHI MADE HIM WON and MADE HIM PM without Karachi seats - he wouldn't have had been PM

Joke on you because army made him win Karachi seats. Lets have fair election today and PTI will be 5th party in Karachi like recent by election. See latest Karachi by election results where PTI somehow won in 2018.

Joke on you because army made him win Karachi seats. Lets have fair election today and PTI will be 5th party in Karachi like recent by election. See latest Karachi by election results where PTI somehow won in 2018.
No. You are not aware of the situation on the ground. There was a genuine support for PTI back then which I have to admit has eroded a bit since as people expected miracles.

True, I think Pakistan politics has began to slowly cluster and harden around regions or even ethnic groups. MQM really set the tone. One look at the electoral map tells us this. I know idiots are going to start cussing me but these are facts on the ground. I think PTI will lose seats on the periphery. Meaning it will be beaten back to it's heartland. It will probably retain some pockets in Punjab particulary the south. Rest will go to PML-N. Sind will as usual go to PPP. MQM will retain much of Karachi. Balochistan will pretty well come out as is. This means there will be single national winner.

Then expect a coalition cobbled together. Whoever manages to stitch a a deal and with money/positions in government will form the government. I have no idea why people get so crazy if a federation is disolved. States are not holy creations. They are just legal constructs whose sole purpose is to provide the best possible life to it's citizens. If for whatever reason citizens think they might be better off they can opt to leave.

I was just watching a BBC debate on the elections in Scotland where Nicola Sturgeon of the Scotish National Party who has laid out very clearly she wants to leave United Kingdom. Scotland has been part of UK for over 300 years. Yet she thinks a independent Scotland would be better for her voters. Nobody threatened her. She was talking openly on BBC. The Labour leader Anas Sarwar who by the way is son of Punjab Governor Sarwar is against leaving.

UK is mature democracy that allowed Scotland to hold referendum once after hundreds of years of war. Such thing isn't possible in Pakistan even in 500 years from now. We all know what happened in Spain/Catalunya referendum. If real democracy comes to Pakistan and army go back to border then in parliamentarian system coalition government is the norm all over the world. This is why army want presidential system in Pakistan so they can better control their puppet.

UK is mature democracy that allowed Scotland to hold referendum once after hundreds of years of war. Such thing isn't possible in Pakistan even in 500 years from now. We all know what happened in Spain/Catalunya referendum. If real democracy comes to Pakistan and army go back to border then in parliamentarian system coalition government is the norm all over the world. This is why army want presidential system in Pakistan so they can better control their puppet.

There was a time when the norm was to believe that the earth is flat, but we know that it was wrong. There was a time when Kings and empires were the norm, there was a time when paganism was the norm.

So my friend what is a norm today doesn't mean its correct nor does it mean that it will stay a norm forever. The parliamentary system has a massive con and that it a weak govt. A weak govt is unable to perform to its full potential due to many legislative and bureaucratic hurdles that it creates.

As for Army wanting to control its puppet. you can only control/blackmail people that you have some dirt on them, but even then when they get discarded it could end up backfiring, for example Nawaz, he is a product of the Army but look at him now, he is trying to bite the same hand that feed it.

So the only solution is to come up with a system that will make the lives of the citizens better and also drive the country towards prosperity.

True. Unless he go on making South Punjab separate province ASAP. Otherwise if he do it just months before election, and that even led to his victory in 2023 south Punjab elections. Still he will have no infrastructure, no provincial government machinery and manpower in South Punjab to effectively rule it and delivery to people.. which means he will again lose it even after making it a separate province, but this time a little later in 2028 election. That's why I think he should get it done before June 2022.

PTI then will have to make Hazara province and lose pashtun vote in process.

Back
Top Bottom