What's new

What kind of car do you drive?

Recently Chevrolet opened a franchise in Kabul, so if not that then this one: :smitten:

69950370.jpg

You need deep pockets to run that one. Very deep pockets....

hi. mine is 1600cc and has a TU5 engine. also it's iranian (under license ) .it's my first car (second-hand :( ) .however the previous owner f...ed it up and it needs service each month but sure it can pass a fiat doblos :D
it's not (too) bad and doesn't eat too much oil. ;)

14949093618122011047.jpg.jpg

How much does Petrol cost in Iran?

what's your job? :) civil engineer or.. ?
yeah it's cheap but it causes too much traffic problems and so many people don't use metro and buses then you want to pass one single street and it takes half hour man. sometimes i wish it was more expensive :D

Geotech Engineer bro, did Bachelors in Civil and Mining Engineering.

You guys are lucky, here in Australia and back in India people go mental if the fuel price goes up by even 5-10 cents. High octane petrol is a $1.70 in Sydney o_O

ou guys are lucky, here in Australia and back in India people go mental if the fuel price goes up by even 5-10 cents. High octane petrol is a $1.70 in Sydney

$2.50 in Turkey..... o_O

hi. mine is 1600cc and has a TU5 engine. also it's iranian (under license ) .it's my first car (second-hand :( ) .however the previous owner f...ed it up and it needs service each month but sure it can pass a fiat doblos :D
it's not (too) bad and doesn't eat too much oil. ;)

14949093618122011047.jpg.jpg

Was it 95-105 Hp... ? My friend had got 1.6 engine when we were going to University... great times. :)

Mine was 1.4 and 70Hp.... anyone could have passed me that days. :cray:

110hp 5800rpm but maybe less cuz it's used and some horses murdered.
guys are you sure it's not gallon?? that's expensive
110 HP is very good for an atmospheric 1.6 motor...:tup:
Nope, mate is per litre... and yes we are using the second most expensive gas after Norway in the world. :pissed:

th

pain in the *** to drive on small road and small parkings, too heavy.
but driving on the highways is a different story, there is no match
I want to sell it and but this one

Jeep_Wrangler_Unlimited_X_--_04-07-2010.jpg

this is at least 15 years old, Jeeps dont last this long normally
You're mistaken Sir, very mistaken. Actually it's my dad's but i do get chances now and then to ride this beast of a vehicle, I am not the kind of person to take liking to things but I must say that I have the highest of regards for this vehicle.

You're mistaken Sir, very mistaken. Actually it's my dad's but i do get chances now and then to ride this beast of a vehicle, I am not the kind of person to take liking to things but I must say that I have the highest of regards for this vehicle.

I have always been a jeep lover, have had Grand Cherokee and Liberty in the past and love them
but like any American car they dont last very long unless you take real good care of them

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom