What's new

What Karachiites Say When They Visit Islamabad

Sweet

13920657_1815954175301027_7741904404935292918_n.jpg

This is a shitty representation of both Islamabad & Karachi.

Just some sore isloo boy
Lived in islamabad
Lahore
Peshawar and karachi

Islamabad is just a green retirement city

Where you go hungry after 12

No one in Karachi goes hungry if you have money
And much less if you are poor

Take it in a lighter way. Lahore style.....................:-) :cheers:...:smitten:

As a thorough-bred Karachiite, I cannot help but love rain and there is something about the Karachi rain that makes me want crispy food, whether it is pakoray, samosay from street vendors or a crispy piece of chicken broast.

My childhood was spent trying to convince my father to get me Jans Broast. The original Jans Broast in Saddar continues to be a personal favourite. My teenage years were spent at Karachi Broast competing with friends to see who can eat the most.

However, the one that makes the list is the little known Kundun Broast on main Karsaz. The chicken is perfectly crispy and it is served with both white and red chutney (which my friend refers to as 'the chutney from hell'. A crispy piece of broast dipped in fiery red chutney makes it a completely different beast altogether).

Obviously no broast is complete without a handful of fries. You are not a true Karachite if you do not ask for extra fries.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom