What's new

What is your wifes biggest complaint against you?

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My wife only has one complaint against me and that is I don't talk to her much even though I talk to her quite a bit. She wants me to talk to her all the time.

I tell her her that's how I am but she says when you have people over in the men's living room i can hear you talk talk and talk but when it comes to me you say what is there to talk about and you only talk for a little bit and that's it.

When I'm in my bedroom that's one of my best free time where I go on my phone, read forums, listen to music, maybe watch a movie, etc... and what can I talk to a person I spend the whole night with every night.

Damn women they are never satisfied.

My wife only has one complaint against me and that is I don't talk to her much even though I talk to her quite a bit. She wants me to talk to her all the time.

I tell her her that's how I am but she says when you have people over in the men's living room i can hear you talk talk and talk but when it comes to me you say what is there to talk about and you only talk for a little bit and that's it.

When I'm in my bedroom that's one of my best free time where I go on my phone, read forums, listen to music, maybe watch a movie, etc... and what can I talk to a person I spend the whole night with every night.

i am in same boat. you cant win.

Upvote 0
at night when they asking that same question, do you love me until you get pist off and say shut up and go sleep, am tired. then a bout 30 seconds later she kicks you, trying to throw you out of the bed.

And yh forget about your hobbies, you like cars, motorbikes, foot ball etc say goodbye she ruin it, out of jealousy. going out she block you from going out and ask thousand questions. its like being on curfew.

Upvote 0

I really appreciate this first decent post from you.
I am still a teenager. Have more serious things to do than getting married. Like doing 2 jobs and study.

Upvote 1
"Why are you always so practicle and logical. You have no emotions".
Like what kind of complaint is this? is that a bad thing to think logically and not emotionally 🧐

Upvote 0
"Why are you always so practicle and logical. You have no emotions".
Like what kind of complaint is this? is that a bad thing to think logically and not emotionally 🧐
Being logical with a woman lol
Can’t be logical with that creature.

Shadi ker k b pichtao na ker k b pichtao …..Banda kare te kare ki.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom