What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

USSR helped us, CHina helped VN bcz we also help you to avoid more threatening from USSR.

We helped each other, but you broke our relationship and robe our island, that why we fully follow USSR and fought against you, and now, we follow USA to retake those islands :)

comrade&bothers,thats what we called each other those years.

well.though ur words chills people,if we could Turn back the clock to the Viet-US war,i think we would still help vietnam.

as what i have said,there could be a healthy cooperation between china and vietnam than any other countries.

i dont know how to explain well.Vietnam's development cannot last long without china.

1st.ur economic policy(革新开放) is learned from china's reform and opendoor policy(改革开放).u wont gain such a quick and healthy improvement on economy without china's theory and example.

2nd.ur export economy badly relys on China.china has been Vietnam's First trading partner for 3 years.ur economy is mixxing up with china's.china gets a cold,u get a sneeze.

3rd.Vietnam need china to investigate.u can also get them from Japan and USA.i wont doubt this.but u should know ur biggest market is china,not the other 2 countries.

Vietnam need china,and china need Vietnam as well.thats why we treat u as a neighbour and not an enemy.

think about what u can get from Japan and US.All u can get from them is to against ur neighbour china.ur relationship will stay on taking advantage of each other.

then abandon the emotional and think about cooperate with china.we dont use Vietnam to agaisnt Japan,USA,Mars or what else.u r not close to those countries or plannets on map.so between China and Vietnam,all we want is to increase the cooperation.and that cooperation is aiming at promote both countries' development of economy.that should be a healthy relationship between countries.
we have our Own way to live on Earth , bro. :)

1.We can learn economy's theory from Japan, that's very good also, no problem :)

2. bcz we got Big problem with USA so, USA and her allies refuse to help VN to export to their market, but things is getting better now. China lack of safe farm produce, so you need our produce also

3. We need your investment and you need to invest in VN to earn money and having jobs also. We will not go against CHina if you don't make more trouble for us, treat us like friend and we will do the same.

We don't need to stay close Japan, US, Russia, we will reform ASEAN countries to be come strong association like NATO, so no one can bully us any more. We will be very strong soon with US military tech transfer :)

Talking about the good old times, I can only appreciate Vietnam as part of China... which was also blessing for Vietnamese people.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Full retard. Can you understand what you quote?

1. Talking about the good old times,we would like to see CHinese flee to Vn to avoid Mongol-Manchu massacre and seek for protection again :lol:. No more being apart of CHina, bro .

2. They're Baiyue people , bro :whistle:
The Li nationality is the earliest of inhabitants on Hainan Island. Their ancestors were from Luo Yue, a branch of the Bai Yue nationality,

I would also love to hear POV from China about Cambodia attack, khmer Rouge and 1978 attack on Vietnam. I read about that and curious to know stand of China as most of the books/articles talk negative about PRC.

What is POV means , bro ??

Cambodia Khmer Rouge thought we robe their land, so they kill most of VNese in Cambodia and turn to attack VN with China-US support....and they lost, that's it. :)

How Thatcher gave Pol Pot a hand

Almost two million Cambodians died as a result of Year Zero. John Pilgerargues that, without the complicity of the US and Britain, it may never have happened
http://www.newstatesman.com/200004170017

Reagan, Thatcher & the Khmer Rouge
Posted on February 12, 2011 by Mark Ord

Quite why the 100th ‘birthday’ of the famously intellectually challenged, cold-war battle-axe president is worth celebrating is beyond me? Don’t reckon they’ll be much of a party in Cambodia in any case! Reagan, along with many other Western and pro-western state leaders, was very successful at prolonging the war in Cambodia right through the 1980s and early 90s due to their backing of the Khmer Rouge forces – resulting in prolonged misery and untold deaths. On the basis that any enemy of the Soviet backed Vietnamese must be a friend of the West, the US, Western European, Asian allies such as Thailand, (not forgetting of course the Chinese), and indeed the UN itself gave political, diplomatic, financial and logistical support to remnant KR forces holding out in remote border areas in their war with the Viet backed Cambodian govt forces.

This support was the reason that KR forces managed to hold on for so long after the Vietnamese invasion of KR controlled Cambodia in 1978 even though the Vietnamese went to great lengths to demonstrate to the world the appalling crimes of the 75-78 Pol Pot era.

Australian journalist John Pilger’s 1990 film, The Betrayal, documents very well these cold war manoeuvrings including an expose of British army camps hidden in the jungle just over the Thai border where KR guerrillas were instructed in mine and booby trap laying. So US cash, Swedish/West German/French arms, British expertise and UN diplomatic support propped up the murderous Khmer Rouge thugs!
http://blog.allpointseast.com/2011/02/reagan-thatcher-the-khmer-rouge/

Many countries get involve to Pol Pot's gennocide :)

even china learn from japan.but we r so-called communism society,we have our own way.at the beginning of reform,we rely on low cost of labour,textile trade and other light industry.vietnam is doing this which we did decades ago.this is really not like japan....does face with truth is really that hard?seems vietnam has become the leader of asean¡*and vietnam use this asean to against china,not to cooperate,as u mentioned nato.£¨Ò¹ÀÉ×Ô´óÕâ»°¹ûÈ»Ãû²»Ðé´«¡*¡*£©hope ur US military support will come soon. ...

even china learn from japan.but we r so-called communism society,we have our own way.at the beginning of reform,we rely on low cost of labour,textile trade and other light industry.vietnam is doing this which we did decades ago.this is really not like japan....does face with truth is really that hard?seems vietnam has become the leader of asean¡*and vietnam use this asean to against china,not to cooperate,as u mentioned nato.£¨Ò¹ÀÉ×Ô´óÕâ»°¹ûÈ»Ãû²»Ðé´«¡*¡*£©hope ur US military support will come soon. ...
We're small country, so if US-Japand invest more money to improve infrastructure, we will get rich soon. We don't need to be a leader of ASEAN now, we just need to convince Thai Lan- Indonesia allow our Naval forces can move freely to India to get support incase war happend. We were the strongest in ASEAN and we will gain back this position with USA's help soon, then ASEAN will realize that stay with VN and build up a strong association like NATO will be the best choice. :)

btw: Vn's best friend in ASEAN are Laos-Cambodia, we protect them very well already :)

Vietnam is less fanatic than South Korea, but there are also many Vietnamese Ultra-Nationalists on YouTube that claim South China was their ancestral land and South Chinese were in fact some assimilated Viets. :sick:

What makes those two China's historical vassal states become so reckless? :undecided:

This story happened at least 3000 years ago when there was no country but just tribes. Vietnamese ancestor lived in the South China is the truth but it does not necessarily mean that they owned South China since they were just a part of many tribes there. I have not heard any Vietnamese want to claim back South China because it is nonsence, hence you do not have to be upset like this.

I heard somebody said"Vietnam is too far away from heaven, and too close to china":devil:
They were under shadow of china in history. Thats why they hate china so much , even china had help them alot in vietnam war.

so you are saying you dont have brain atm`? no wonder:rofl:

LOL you're so funny. I don't have a brain at the moment? A moment? What? It looks like you can't even think further than a moment. Actually, I have more respect for the Korean's. :lol::azn::woot::yahoo:

I heard somebody said"Vietnam is too far away from heaven, and too close to china":devil:
They were under shadow of china in history. Thats why they hate china so much , even china had help them alot in vietnam war.

Don't be stupid, teddy bear. Vietnamese don't hate China. We love you, just stop stealing from us!

Koreans and Vietnam share the same value, we all respect elder, warship ancestors...only two countries most close culturely relate to us. On Chinatown, vietnameses and Chineses live peace..like fish in the water, we enjoy eat each other meal..me especially tonkinois "Pho". The political situation is really driven ours two peoples nuts. but in Chinatown..business go as usual...I still love my vietnamese tonkinois "pho"..no one gonna to deter me from eating that...

I only hope Chinese and Vietname people have polite political debat...but no go beyons by bashing each others.

That's my personal vision on Korea and Vietnam...I'm from southern China..so I don't know much about Korea..I will leave Northern chinese brothers to share the expertise on Korea :)

This story happened at least 3000 years ago when there was no country but just tribes. Vietnamese ancestor lived in the South China is the truth but it does not necessarily mean that they owned South China since they were just a part of many tribes there. I have not heard any Vietnamese want to claim back South China because it is nonsence, hence you do not have to be upset like this.

Then what is the point of this Baiyue national pride?

Does the Baiyue tribes still exist?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom