What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

^ I think cloneman is one of those people who are ashamed of being Chinese. They see nothing to be proud of and look down on fellow Chinese people. You bet in a war they will be the first to switch sides.

Anyway back to topic, South Koreans are our enemy because they want to prove they are strong by defeating China. They are imperialist running dogs with plastic surgery. They are dangerous because of their alliance with the US. South Korea is a destabilizing force on the Korean peninsula.

Vietnamese are our enemy because they stole some of our islands. They are also drilling for oil in China's EEZ. They used to be much more dangerous when they sided with the Soviet Union. Today they are weak because they can't ally with the USA without a colored revolution.

Damn. You are really a hatemonger creating enemies for yourself.

We should be tolerant and patient towards these two countries since both of the two were vassal state of China and, having gained independence for a short time, are not politically and culturally mature enough. It is only a matter of time that things would restore to balance, which is dependent mainly on how China will develop and address US's existence in East Asia.
Peaceful and prosperous neighboring countries are essential to China's rise.

网天的大佬们说过,今年年底要清算党内的一批叛徒,估计目前它们没法逃到国外去了
能给个链接不?我也常上网天,但没看到过这消息。

I know the hat is Vietnamese, no doubt about that. But I just don't understand why many people think it is Chinese. Are they just that stupid?

No. Just like Katana style sword. The whole world think it's Japanese, but in China, Vietnam, Korea, there are many many "Katana style" swords. It's not their own invention but they are really good in advertise their own culture.

LOL not only vietnam, don't forget our "Jing" brothers and Sisters wear that hat too :)

Gin people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They are actually Vietnamese in China :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. You are really a hatemonger creating enemies for yourself.

We should be tolerant and patient towards these two countries since both of the two were vassal state of China and, having gained independence for a short time, are not politically and culturally mature enough. It is only a matter of time that things would restore to balance, which is dependent mainly on how China will develop and address US's existence in East Asia.
Peaceful and prosperous neighboring countries are essential to China's rise.
We were your vassal state ?? so where were you during Mongol's invasion ??if we're your vassal, so next time, if CHina got massacred like during Mongol and Manchuria invasion, pls don't flee to VN and seek for protection :whistle:

We were your vassal state ?? so where were you during Mongol's invasion ??if we're your vassal, so next time, if CHina got massacred like during Mongol and Manchuria invasion, pls don't flee to VN and seek for protection :whistle:

Well, there's always the 1000 years we occupied your land.

Well, there's always the 1000 years we occupied your land.
Hehe, it's so long time already, and finaly we got rid of you.

btw You can say: another unlucky BaiYue blood like you and some poor South Chinese here still are Han's slave.^^

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2055427 said:
No. Just like Katana style sword. The whole world think it's Japanese, but in China, Vietnam, Korea, there are many many "Katana style" swords. It's not their own invention but they are really good in advertise their own culture.

Gin people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They are actually Vietnamese in China :rofl:

well the most vietnese in china r Vietnam Brides~~

20,000~40,000 RMB¥,which means 3,000~6,000US$,can 'buy' a virgin viet girl to be a wife~~

i hope they live happily in china....if not ,dont waste youth and beauty....

well the most vietnese in china r Vietnam Brides~~

20,000~40,000 RMB¥,which means 3,000~6,000US$,can 'buy' a virgin viet girl to be a wife~~

i hope they live happily in china....if not ,dont waste youth and beauty....
No thing waste bro, same like during VN war, some of them can be good spy, so , they can send many good information to help VN win against CHina. :)

really a kind man.

since they have been contribute to our populaton....while after all,they should be treated as a common chinese.not a tool of born.
Let keep treating them like this, and make more anger from VNese, so when we know China having big problem, we will help you to go to hell faster such as destroy your cargo ships in Malacca straight :)

No thing waste bro, same like during VN war, some of them can be good spy, so , they can send many good information to help VN win against CHina. :)

well if so....they r still welcomed here....

i like vietnam man 's generous.really....

vietnam girls r beautiful and kind-hearted in my impression.and they r diligent and strong in mind.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Let keep treating them like this, and make more anger from VNese, so when we know China having big problem, we will help you to go to hell faster such as destroy your cargo ships in Malacca straight :)

nope.

they would be more angry about the parents who sold them and the country which betrayed them.

hope they finally find love and happiness in china.

well if so....they r still welcomed here....

i like vietnam man 's generous.really....

vietnam girls r beautiful and kind-hearted in my impression.and they r diligent and strong in mind.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

nope.

they would be more angry about the parents who sold them and the country which betrayed them.

hope they finally find love and happiness in china.
We poor bcz of the war with USA and CHina, and CHina refuse to help Vn have better life instead of taking away our resouces, our territories, our people.

That why, we follow former USSR , and now is USA and become you enemy now, once day, when CHina is in trouble again, we will Not help you any more .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom