What's new

What is the trade of forum members?

Oublious

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I am courious, what brings the turkish people to the forum. Is it curiosity, is your self in this industry or do you like me big fighting machine?

Is in you in engineering, accountacy, shepherd or docter?

I work in various branche, first i worked mechanical engineering and then i go to cars. And i work until today everything with cars. I worked for bosch, ate, tno and now for my self.

Trade of forum members? You mean their occupations and works?

yes, the words i was looking for ahahah. i didnt finde it and i dont have dictionary....

i am working for my self as a zpp'er.:laugh: sole proprietorship...

Your trade man, which sector are you running :)

i was a engineer and i do now work as mechanic. i do not fix cars but bigtime machine. cars is a hobby....

Aha, now İ understand.

Well mine is a bit difficult, i was studying havo n&t. İ wanted to finish HTS afterwards.
Then at the age of 16 İ took a summer job. İt felt really hard. İ started to resent working for other people until my 67.

So İ quit school. Found a jobs that paid moderate and İ have been working since my 16th. Now İ reached 23 , my goals are nearly complete. İ have become a real estate invester. When İ will return to Turkey , İ want to become a head contractor in construction (muteahhit) . i have related people who can show me a way in the construction business.

Like i said currently real estate invester. Going to move to Turkey next year and start a career as a head contractor.

Aha, now İ understand.

Well mine is a bit difficult, i was studying havo n&t. İ wanted to finish HTS afterwards.
Then at the age of 16 İ took a summer job. İt felt really hard. İ started to resent working for other people until my 67.

So İ quit school. Found a jobs that paid moderate and İ have been working since my 16th. Now İ reached 23 , my goals are nearly complete. İ have become a real estate invester. When İ will return to Turkey , İ want to become a head contractor in construction (muteahhit) . i have related people who can show me a way in the construction business.

Like i said currently real estate invester. Going to move to Turkey next year and start a career as a head contractor.

Everyone in Turkiye is switching over to Construction.

All Turks who were in the Textile business, even a few years ago, are switching over to construction. Depending on where in Turkiye you go real estate is getting expensive.

Apartments you can buy for 500,000 TL. Outside of Istanbul. Merkezs are going up left and right.

You should hurry up.

Accountant and studying Business Administration 5. Semester. I'm 24 now.

Thəorətic Muslim;4370379 said:
Everyone in Turkiye is switching over to Construction.

All Turks who were in the Textile business, even a few years ago, are switching over to construction. Depending on where in Turkiye you go real estate is getting expensive.

Apartments you can buy for 500,000 TL. Outside of Istanbul. Merkezs are going up left and right.

You should hurry up.

Those people you mention have hundreds of millions dollar of capital. I'm no where near it.
I'm more near the apartments of the common people. Well we never know what the future brings. I can only pray for the best.

Those people you mention have hundreds of millions dollar of capital. I'm no where near it.
I'm more near the apartments of the common people. Well we never know what the future brings. I can only pray for the best.

Plan B: Find a spouse at Bahcesehir Universiti. :)

Thəorətic Muslim;4370414 said:
Plan B: Find a spouse at Bahcesehir Universiti. :)

Ok that will never work :)

What's plan c ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom