What's new

What is the most important part of the body

For me its my heart!
Heart is the reason for emotion, and emotions are the reason to give sholder ;)

is there a girl around, my shoulders r ready my only problem is i can only ccomodate two at a time. lol.

on topic wonderfull post.

come on peoples... why everybody talking about private part or stuff?

are you so proud of your manhood or you are gone to lower level that you don't see any part above your private property?

Ask the person who has gone blind.... and he will reply that the eyes are the most impotant part of body
Ask the person who does not have ears anymore and he will instantly opt for ears.

Whatever you are missing becomes the most important part of your body.

Regarding shoulders..... well I am not sure... because some peoples also cry while hugging you from front :lol:

or what about hands? that help you console your friends in hard-situations

come on peoples... why everybody talking about private part or stuff?

are you so proud of your manhood or you are gone to lower level that you don't see any part above your private property?

Ask the person who has gone blind.... and he will reply that the eyes are the most impotant part of body
Ask the person who does not have ears anymore and he will instantly opt for ears.

Whatever you are missing becomes the most important part of your body.

Regarding shoulders..... well I am not sure... because some peoples also cry while hugging you from front :lol:

or what about hands? that help you console your friends in hard-situations

Well said.

The value of something is felt only when it is lost or denied.. and those who have it take it for granted

This applies to parts of the body, friends , loved ones , et all.

Back
Top Bottom