What's new

What is the definition of Lota? - Video of the month

OMG..Pak politicians are super funny :D

Hilarious as it is, the word LOTEY got carried away by a bit of mis-interpretation, once a government minister, while addressing the assembly was welcoming back some opposition benchers after they had earlier staged a walked out . During his speech, he said something to the effect that, "Mein Mubarak Deta Houn Jo LOTEY Hain" !! Roughly translated, he said, I congratulate those (Members) who have retuned to attend the session. Since then the word LOTEY has become every MP's nightmare.

Hilarious as it is, the word LOTEY got carried away by a bit of mis-interpretation, once a government minister, while addressing the assembly was welcoming back some opposition benchers after they had earlier staged a walked out . During his speech, he said something to the effect that, "Mein Mubarak Deta Houn Jo LOTEY Hain" !! Roughly translated, he said, I congratulate those (Members) who have retuned to attend the session. Since then the word LOTEY has become every MP's nightmare.

really??????? :rofl:

anybody know who was that minister? :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:guns:
images

what is the definition of lota? lota hamesha ghoomta hein... lol ....

Ohhhh super hilarious!!! :rofl: I don't think anyone has ever described lota with so much details.

When she thrown it, I thought its towards the host!!!!

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

damn,throat infection

Back
Top Bottom