What's new

What is the biggest problem facing China according to you people?

Totally agree with you.

In fact, China is saturated with infrastructure that is not working properly. I just came back from half of years stay in China. When I saw all those wind power towers lining up the seashores of Shanghai, not moving!, it makes me sad. My hometown's environment has been destroyed, in exchange for non performing infrastructure.

Back to your topic, the biggest problem China facing right now is mistrust among its people, and cynical views about anything except money.

Also do not ever debate with mainland Chinese, lol This is what I learned from talking to my high school and college classmates when in China. I am now only talking about entertainment news with them. They have been living in a country with voluntary self-censorship,. which is worse than government censorship.

Those wind power installments though, will start working soon. They just need to be connected to grid. That won't be wasteful expenditure.

Are you an Overseas Chinese?

Meanwhile, I came across this beautiful video. Utterly beautiful indeed.

There is always strength in diversity and unity.

This is the whole problem with you guys. Once you get uncomfortable you will start bringing any thing inside. This only shows your incapability to engage in rational dialogue.
this is the whole problem with you indian old wackos,once your nerve get cut uncomfortable by your domestic longering+ugly facts,you start to digress from the topic by blabbering about how fledgling the hecklor impugning you is and how fledged you are,that is so damn indian!

To this then I come to the final question:

Which is, What is China?

How do you define China? What is being Chinese?

this is the whole problem with you indian old wackos,once your nerve get cut uncomfortable by your domestic longering+ugly facts,you start to digress from the topic by blabbering about how fledgling the hecklor impugning you is and how fledged you are,that is so damn indian!

Chill man! I don't even remember what the topic was.

@Shotgunner51

What is China for you?

Better not to engage the Indian.

This applies to all members @Shotgunner51 :D

LOL ... cool just finish this thread then! :-)

To this then I come to the final question:
Which is, What is China?
How do you define China? What is being Chinese?
@Shotgunner51
What is China for you?

A 5,000 years old civilization on planet earth called the Middle Kingdom (in our language 中國).

38580414_1410704076773.jpg

P.S.: Last post for me on this thread, thanks!

Last edited:
LOL ... cool just finish this thread then! :-)

A 5,000 years old civilization on planet earth called the Middle Kingdom (in our language 中國).

P.S.: Last post for me on this thread, thanks!

Just out of curiosity, why did you write in Traditional Characters?

Also, if it is only civilizational, and cultural, surely everyone by assimilating can become Chinese, right? Irrespective of race or color.

Also, if it is only civilizational, and cultural, surely everyone by assimilating can become Chinese, right? Irrespective of race or color.

As opposed to syllabaric or phonographic systems, Chinese characters are logograms. Since even before bronze age oracle bone script of Xia Dynasty (2100-1600 BC), before unification of written languages from all seven warring kingdoms during Qin Dynasty (221-207 BC), the writings have evolved for thousands of years, till present day known as Hanzi.

Untitled.png

I chose this Hanzi "國" instead of "国" because of its more hieroglyphic (pictographic) nature, which better represents ancient Chinese interpretation of the word "nation", you may find these elements:
  • An outer frame, representing territory, borders, governance of the nation.
  • "口" refers to people, the core foundation of a nation.
  • "一" refers to land. Though nomadic races in the north or sea-faring economies in the east were part of the nation, the mainstream races in ancient China were agrarian in nature, hence the importance of arable land to national economy.
  • "戈" refers to military force, which is the most important element of nation after economy.

Last edited:
In fact, China is saturated with infrastructure that is not working properly
My hometown's environment has been destroyed, in exchange for non performing infrastructure
Back to your topic, the biggest problem China facing right now is mistrust among its people, and cynical views about anything except money
They have been living in a country with voluntary self-censorship,which is worse than government censorship.
oh,dude,that is so right!

What...?No.China isnt western country
Race,culture(mostly Han culture),clan.

We ought to keep our eyes open for trolls and bigots but don't be quick to generalise, gents.

There are more appropriate places other than PDF to vent your frustration. :)

There are more appropriate places other than PDF to vent your frustration. :)
There are more appropriate ways other than being a smart-aleck imbecile to project your pretentiousness and sound seemingly psychoanalysis-savvy:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom