What's new

What is behind Dalai Lama's holy cloak?

The irony is all the indian e-warriors are so shamelessly defending someone called a terrorist by his home nation.
When all of us know that lama is a controversial character " a terrorist" why then peace loving and terror hating india doesnt hand him over to China instead of sheltering him for decades.
Boy, read some literature, know more about Tibetan history, then start commenting. Just to spew venom against India, don't fall to this level.

Boy, read some literature, know more about Tibetan history, then start commenting. Just to spew venom against India, don't fall to this level.

If your eyes are blind doesnt mean whole world is deaf and blind ,whats the purpose of india supporting some one wanting for antistate activities by a neighbor and be careful that neighbor can make life a living hell for indians if she wants to ..

For the Last time "INDIA DOES NOT SUPPORT ANY ANTI STATE ACTIVITIES AGAINST ANY COUNTRY"...so according to your logic, you have millions of Afghans refugees living in Pakistan...is that anti state activities against Afghanistan!

If your eyes are blind doesnt mean whole world is deaf and blind ,whats the purpose of india supporting some one wanting for antistate activities by a neighbor and be careful that neighbor can make life a living hell for indians if she wants to ..

shameless propaganda from CPC ... Yawwnnn !! Next please..

TdxqK.jpg

I hate to say this, but it is true that the Dalai Lama is a politician in religious cloak. Anyone with half a brain would know that Tibet, during his reign, was a Theocracy.

People are openly insulting Tibetan Buddhism beliefs and they go bonkers when their beliefs are questioned :unsure:

Have you heard of TRIAD GANGS? They use to smuggle your own Chinese national loaded up in shipping containers till we installed scanning equipment to put an end to it. Those individuals use to become slave till they paid off the money demanded by gangs. Have you checked your manufacturing factories where they make teenagers work 18 to 20 hours in some cases and do not pay overtime as well. My point is first look in to your backyard than call others by derogatory names.

I hate to say this, but it is true that the Dalai Lama is a politician in religious cloak. Anyone with half a brain would know that Tibet, during his reign, was a Theocracy.

How many political prisoners were imprisoned in Tibet during Dalai Lama's 'theocratic' rule? And how many dissidents were imprisoned in China in last year itself?

Care to compare...??

How many political prisoners were imprisoned in Tibet during Dalai Lama's 'theocratic' rule? And how many dissidents were imprisoned in China in last year itself?

Care to compare...??

Do you have a figure of the political prisoners in China? I don't. Most of the dissidents are in exile not imprisoned. I don't think you understand chinese culture and mindset. If you do understand Chinese Culture you will understand why most political dissidents in China are not in prison but in exile.

India, undoubtedly the only country in the world, is a great place of cultural synthesis of races. Started with the fusion between aryans and the dravidians, we can proudly speak of the absorption of Iranians, Greeks, Parthians, Bactrians,Scythians,Huns,Turks,Zorastrians and the Jews. Tibetans are the newest of all of them. China, in no way give away tibet which is a lost card of india. So its our duty to accept Tibetans and their rich culture and heritage. If our chinese and pakistani friends find it difficult to accept dalai lama as a celestial figure,my firm belief is that the reasoning is not coming from inwards, more political rather. Dalai lama's spiritual power has been acknowledged by the entire world for the last 50years and he needs no certificate of excellence from China or Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom