What's new

What Indians will do on MARS ?

Thats right! so stupid of you to go to Mars, when hell supposed to be farther away from Mars is actually close to your home. Actually in your home!

While you talk about our 'exports', let me get this straight, although off topic. You and your country are the exporters of terrorism. It was East Pakistan in 1971 and now FATA and Baluchistan. Proof of your terrorism already provided to and acknowledged by your PM.

Just because you don't have a space program does not mean you should bump to thread about other countries achievement and start posting butt hurt comments .

Also please don't post your fallacies as proof . Indian PM acknowledged ...... :lol:

Thanks mate for this generosity. :tup:

Generosity is because we know you have no proof and all the comments from pakistani establishment about waiting for the right time is just to fool the public .

Generosity is because we know you have no proof and all the comments from pakistani establishment about waiting for the right time is just to fool the public .

Lets not stretch it mate. Obviously both sides have their well documented history in such regards. If you say that India never received any proof belonging to Baluchistan, a lot of Pakistanis will say that Pakistan never received a solid proof of its involvement in Mumbai attacks. :offpost:

I think it is about Mars and you deserve congratulation.

Lets not stretch it mate. Obviously both sides have their well documented history in such regards. If you say that India never received any proof belonging to Baluchistan, a lot of Pakistanis will say that Pakistan never received a solid proof of its involvement in Mumbai attacks. :offpost:

I think it is about Mars and you deserve congratulation.

It is about Mars and thank you .

PS : The greatest proof that we gave you now lies 6 feet below yervada jail .

Ooopsss .....

Last heard one of our neighboring countries sent a mission to MARS and sent a pic of MILKYWAY from MARS.

image.jpg

Lolzzzzzz

@Hafizzz
Dont get jealous.....thats all you've got up to.....:lol:

Last edited:
I guess you are already at it, by spending so much time on a Pakistani forum to the point of being obsessive.
You do realize that most of the threads posted here are about India. especially on the defense topics. Plus you your self are in a thread related to India . :)

Back
Top Bottom