What's new

What If Israel Was Somewhere Else? (Historic Proposals for a Jewish State)

The fairest place to put israel was in historic Prussia, the area given to Poland after ww2. At least you can say this was justice due to what the Nazis did and it was also Geographically next to the Pale where many of the Zionists originated from.

But the Europeans wanted to export their Jewish problem to the Middle East and that’s why the region has been rocked by violence for decades

Although there are pockets of Jewish communities in US, UK, Germany and few other European countries but I think the fairest place to put Israel is in modern day Israel.

I have no ambiguity about it however it does not justify their tyranny towards the Palestinians. Both Israel and Palestine need to find a way to coexist for centuries and the only way it is possible is to decide their geographical boundaries for once and for all.

Isolate Jurasalem and give it under the control of Arab World, Israel and Europe in a joint peaceful force. Jerusalem will cause many world wars in the future and need to be given under a joint control so that everybody is happy

There is plenty of empty space in USA, Jews will be just fine.

Although there are pockets of Jewish communities in US, UK, Germany and few other European countries but I think the fairest place to put Israel is in modern day Israel.

I have no ambiguity about it however it does not justify their tyranny towards the Palestinians. Both Israel and Palestine need to find a way to coexist for centuries and the only way it is possible is to decide their geographical boundaries for once and for all.

Isolate Jurasalem and give it under the control of Arab World, Israel and Europe in a joint peaceful force. Jerusalem will cause many world wars in the future and need to be given under a joint control so that everybody is happy

Very well-rounded and pragmatic comment

This was my favorite
A MUCH BETTER 2 STATE SOLUTION.jpg

In reality it would probably have to be somewhere without a preexisting population,unless of course that local population was all right with this massive influx of foreigners,which frankly I think would be very unlikely in reality.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom