What's new

What if candidate wins multiple National Assembly seats?

For those who think Mianwali is a done deal : You have no Idea of the situation

Oh c'mon, anyone can lose. Be realistic, this is not Hindi movie heroic time. You have to ENSURE victory. If he fights on those 4 seats, PTI will probably win.

He can keep one seat leave the rest to an endorsed candidate.

EVERYONE is contesting from multiple seats, and they are all fielding heavy weights at first. In the second round they'll bring in the others.

For example to fight with Nawaz Sharif he himself must stand against him.

I don't object to him fighting on multiple seats. Probably necessary. Wasteful but that is not the biggest thing that Pakistan has to worry about. I only referred to your point of doing something in order to get rid of it later.

Btw, you are right that this is no Hindi movies. There the hero is all white, the villain all black. All we have in real life are shades of gray.

I don't object to him fighting on multiple seats. Probably necessary. Wasteful but that is not the biggest thing that Pakistan has to worry about. I only referred to your point of doing something in order to get rid of it later.

Btw, you are right that this is no Hindi movies. There the hero is all white, the villain all black. All we have in real life are shades of gray.

That's more like an old western than a Hindi movie.

About Greys... Imran's is a very light shade.

Salam everyone,
I just saw news on dawn that Imran khan will be contesting election from four national assembly seats. NA-1 (Peshawar – II), NA- 56 (Rawalpindi – VII), NA-71 (Mianwali – I), NA-126 (Lahore – IX). My question is if Imran Khan wins on all four seats what happens then. Will there be re-election on the three seats as he can only hold 1 as per my knowledge.

Imran to contest from four NA seats | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Isn't it what you call by-elections?

As far as my understanding goes, you can contest from multiple locations, give assurity in form of money that you will get enough votes from those locations, if you get less than the minimum required votes, your "zamanat" will not be refunded as penalty.

So you contest from 4 places, get enough votes from all places, resign from the rest of the three after you win, by-elections will be held, contest with new candidate and if you win, your party retains the seat or you lose it... whatever

You don't just gift the MNA/MPA seats, you have to contest and own it...

you have to contest on the seat again. its not that you just give it to other party member.

I dont think he will win from all four... peshawar and mianwali are his best bet... lahore will be hard but if he win sit their then he can win from any position in pakistan.

I would watch that movie :P
All white hero:
imran-khan.jpg

All black Villains:

ansa_11916232_34140.jpg

Nawaz_Sharif_profile.jpg

:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom