What do you do?

What do you do?

• Total voters

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have made this thread so everybody can tell us about their profession in one line and the Pros and Cons. ( A poll is associated with the thread). Hope this is a constructive thread.

I've just finished my second year in University, studying Digital Media & Design. Currently working for a web-design/marketing company for the summer.

Pros:
- I love my job!
- I'm always learning

Cons:
- I don't like sitting in a chair for 8 hours every day :cry:

main kuch nhi tha per kisi ne paker ker mujhy regional manager bana diya hai aik multi national company main hahahahh.

BTW i am happy with my job and income services every thing but some time i go mad when damn management mistakes happen or people failed to done what i was expecting from them .:disagree:

Mining/Civil Engineer, working as a Mine planner. Almost done with my PhD.

pros: secure job, booming industry

cons: spend too much time in front of the computer, eye sight is getting worse.

I am a director with a chain of pharmacies.

Pros:
- Am my own boss hence come and go whenever
- Get cheap medicine

Cons:
- All my mates call me a "drug dealer"
- All my massees ask my for remedies for their back pain or headache and i havent a clue
- Sometimes on the road for hours

Too much Autocad?

Congrats on the PhD!!,,,,,,my father was in the Pak Army Aviation before, now he is in a n office job, same problem, too much time sitting in chair, not enough adventure. !!

I am a director with a chain of pharmacies.

Pros:
- Am my own boss hence come and go whenever
- Get cheap medicine

Cons:
- All my mates call me a "drug dealer"
- All my massees ask my for remedies for their back pain or headache and i havent a clue
- Sometimes on the road for hours

So, you aint a doctor?,,,,, being a doctor is really hectic!!,,,the whole village asks for medicines from the family doctor!!!..

So, you aint a doctor?,,,,, being a doctor is really hectic!!,,,the whole village asks for medicines from the family doctor!!!..

Brother im not even a pharmacist. Me and my partner own a chain of pharmacies. It doesn't stop family members thinking i can solve all their family needs!! Btw at uni i did law...

I am a doctor.. Have just completed my MD..

Pros:
- Respect in the society.
- Secure future.
- Can jump a red light and say I have to attend a case in emergency..!! :pop: :partay:

Cons:
- Working hours suck with the night duties and all. :hitwall:
- Not earning much right now, because I am a junior consultant(Having completed my MD just a few months back).

Back
Top Bottom