What's new

What do you call a beautiful woman in your country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bole to sundar :-)
this is what i will say when i will meet her :wub::wub:

Husn ko chaand, jawani ko kamal kehte hai ...
dekh kar hum tujhe ek shouk ghazal kehte hai ...
uff yeh sang-e-marmar sa tarasha hua shafaf badan ...
dekhne wale tujhe Taj Mahal kehte hai

Umm.."tight" in what sense?:o:

BTW, this thread seems to have attracted all the men on PDF, breaking across national and linguistic and other barriers. Congrats to the OP for finding a uniting force, an idea that destroys divisions.:enjoy:
there is no sense...it's non-sense word....just feel the deepness of that word...Very wise word though.

Umm.."tight" in what sense?:o:

BTW, this thread seems to have attracted all the men on PDF, breaking across national and linguistic and other barriers. Congrats to the OP for finding a uniting force, an idea that destroys divisions.:enjoy:

It relates to well sculptured body.

Btw, there are many other words too..... for example "kusum", my birdy.......similarly "guzelim", however, used mostly by kids....... lovey dovey types.......

Ayyuzlum=?
Elma yanaklim=?
Deha=?
Fidan =?
Melek=Angel
@atatwolf @Hyperion translation?

this is what i will say when i will meet her :wub::wub:

Husn ko chaand, jawani ko kamal kehte hai ...
dekh kar hum tujhe ek shouk ghazal kehte hai ...
uff yeh sang-e-marmar sa tarasha hua shafaf badan ...
dekhne wale tujhe Taj Mahal kehte hai
Jara jaldi bola kar aur bhi ladkiya aa rahi hogi bhai........Agar ladki black beauty hoto??...gayi teri shayari pani mein:rofl:

Never went out with a Pakistani..... so don't know anything about local operations...... :D

If you ask about any other place.......... :P

Any pushto words?:partay:

P.S. I was about to offer something, however, PDF and Pakistan isn't ready for it. Yet. :D

Never went out with a Pakistani..... so don't know anything about local operations...... :D

If you ask about any other place.......... :P

P.S. I was about to offer something, however, PDF and Pakistan isn't ready for it. Yet. :D
Bhai kaha kaha mu mare ho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom