What's new

What do you call a beautiful woman in your country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You iz lead such a sad life. I feelz pityz for you dude. Why are you so demoralizing, I can feel the negativity all the way here. Cheer up, there are literally billions of pretty women out there, I even know of one Bengali woman who rocked my world, and she was soooooooooooooooo pretty. I don't get you. Smile and be chatty. They like that! :)

Because she was from another country and another nationality, and I did not have enough money to get her married and bring in BD.

48 ki budhi nhi hoti .. They are good looking,graceful ladies. Bache ho na is liye tmhe kuch nhi pata. Jao pehle seekh kar ao :P
Tum sekhao gi to seekhun ga na :D

Not admire, however, like:

Wikimise-b_milla-jovovich-long-hair.jpg

She looks exactly like wifey...... maybe that's why I like her.....

@Hyperion @chak de INDIA @atatwolf @kay kay post a pic of beautiful lady who you admire :)!!!

She does not hate me, but likes me very much, I just did not dare to offer even she liked me, and now we have no connection, we met though Internet where she would live in other country. Sweet old days!

:sad: :cray:

You should have tried once. . .

You iz lead such a sad life. I feelz pityz for you dude. Why are you so demoralizing, I can feel the negativity all the way here. Cheer up, there are literally billions of pretty women out there, I even know of one Bengali woman who rocked my world, and she was soooooooooooooooo pretty. I don't get you. Smile and be chatty. They like that! :)

Perhaps I take things/feelings/love seriously, so I can not move forward, who knows....

In your country, what words are used to refer to a hot/ sexy woman? In Brazil some words we use are :

Gostosa - Yummy as in you're so hot I would eat you
Gata - Little cat
Coisa Linda - Pretty thing or pretty little thing
Delicia - delicious ( similar to Gostosa)
Beleza- beauty

Very good!! Now open a new thread to find out which country has most beautiful women, and post some good photos. :D

What say @Hyperion? ? :-)

Therein lies the trick. Learn how to accept a lost cause, and the sense to move on. Never target one, be like a multi-target-acquiring radar. Have at least 5 - 10 targets on your screen, and be able to go through those options at Mach 4.

Perhaps I take things/feelings/love seriously, so I can not move forward, who knows....

I iz sayz, it's a good idea. You know me so well. I'm always in. :D

Very good!! Now open a new thread to find out which country has most beautiful women, and post some good photos. :D

What say @Hyperion? ? :-)

Never target one, be like a multi-target-acquiring radar. Have at least 5 - 10 targets on your screen, and be able to go through those options at Mach 4.
. :D

But I am not tharki, I did not target, I just fell and failed to forget for long time :P

Ask yourself a question.

1. What is a tharki?

Answer: A successful playboy.

Now, instead of debating, what you really need to be doing is, taking notes on the matter! :D

But I am not tharki, I did not target, I just fell and failed to forget for long time :P

Next topic what do you call your mothers and sisters.

@Aeronaut shut down the thread gives bad credibility to PDF....we are witnessing 3rd rate threads coming up these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom