What's new

What Changes do you want in current cabinet?

thesolar65

Reaction score
Country
India
There is a lot of talk going on in Govt. circle regarding changes in cabinet and ministries. Who according to you should be given what ministry in the reshuffle? Who should be dropped and should be given what? Who can manage what ministry better than the current ministry? Please give your views.

This will be taken seriously by Mr. Modi and may be implementaed!!:D

The present is Jaitely to be DM, Piyush Goyal to be FM, Parrikar don't know etc..

@Abingdonboy @Levina @Skull and Bones @Rain Man @ranjeet and others as I can't tag more than 5

Dr. Raghuram Rajan's tenure as RB Governor ends this year. Make him MOS for Finance or better still Finance Minister.
With all due respect, Mr. Jaitley isn't cut for the job.
Second get rid of some motor mouths and replace them with junior ministers who have performed well.

Railways under Prabhu is doing good, Coal Ministry , Highways and Ports are good and so is defence under Manohar Parrikar. Rajnath as Home minister is non negotiable. I would like to see Sushma Swaraj more role as a deal braker, something on the lines of Ghulam Nabi Azad of the Congress. She has enoromous clout and BJP needs to use her wisely.

However I want Jaitley to be removed and kindly, give it to Raghuram Rajan. He is a strong minded technocrat. India needs him.
And need to remove blabber mouth's such as Uma Bharati, Union Labour Minister etc
Still no idea what Shiv Sena minister Anant Geete or Nirmala Sitaraman doing. We need active policies.

Railways under Prabhu is doing good, Coal Ministry , Highways and Ports are good and so is defence under Manohar Parrikar. Rajnath as Home minister is non negotiable. I would like to see Sushma Swaraj more role as a deal braker, something on the lines of Ghulam Nabi Azad of the Congress. She has enoromous clout and BJP needs to use her wisely.

However I want Jaitley to be removed and kindly, give it to Raghuram Rajan. He is a strong minded technocrat. India needs him.
And need to remove blabber mouth's such as Uma Bharati, Union Labour Minister etc
Still no idea what Shiv Sena minister Anant Geete or Nirmala Sitaraman doing. We need active policies.

Sitaraman is doing good.

Remove jai- Italy ,it will solve most of the problem within bjp as well as our economic condition. Replace him with sub swami or Arun shourie or raghu ram Rajan. But none of these are really possible :mad:

I&B to Gen VK Singh

Or smiriti irani

Dr. Raghuram Rajan's tenure as RB Governor ends this year. Make him MOS for Finance or better still Finance Minister.
With all due respect, Mr. Jaitley isn't cut for the job.
Second get rid of some motor mouths and replace them with junior ministers who have performed well.
Agreed Jai-Italy needs to go

Home Affairs Raj Nath Singh

External Affairs Sushma Swaraj

Finance Raghuram Rajan (No doubt hands down)

Information & Broadcasting Jaitley (Pretty good with media )

Law & Justice Subramanium Swamy (want to see Ram jethmalanis face)

Science Radhakrishnan (Isro Chief)

Defence Parrikar (Till date best cabinet minister along with Prabhu)

Railways Prabhu

If BJP can zip the mouth of idiots who t
Time to Time stir controversies in Media is more important to me. It dose more harm to BJP then anything else. :tdown:

Like members have already mentioned - I to would like Jai-Italy to be go and a Technocrat to replace him. :sick:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom