What's new

what BVR air to air missile currently PAF have ?

lahori

New Recruit

Reaction score
IAF has 120 km range BVR . PAF AIM 9 side winder has only range of 18 km . how we tackle IAF.

IAF has 120 km range BVR . PAF AIM 9 side winder has only range of 18 km . how we tackle IAF.

I fail to understand why people always have to start a new thread? There is thread with the name of http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/10260-air-force-question-thread-51.html

Your question put there would have served a better purpose of involving in such discussions for you, as that thread is sticky and visited routinely by major contributors on this forum.

But thats just my personal opinion, i might be wrong and having to start a new thread everytime question pops up in your mind, wihtout browsing this forum a bit is healthy for this forum.

Cheers.

Pakistani Forward Operating Bases are so near to the border that when the Pakistani Aircraft are scrambled, they already have the border in its AIM-9s range. But to fill the gape of BVR PAF has ordered 500 AIM-120C5s also if that deal doesn't go according to plan then we have the PL-12/SD-10 that will be supplied by the Chinese and will be incorporated upon the JF-17 and J-10 though some people in some forums have said that Pakistan will also upgrade the F-7PG, so that they have BVR capability.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom