What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

It can also be a traditional couple who lived their lives together. But the husband didn't express much love due to patriacal nature. More like this sanjay mishra movie

Nice film. Will watch it if available online for free. The trailer is from three years ago. I should have watched it in the cinema if it had been released there. Thanks for the post.

The song is beautiful even if I didn't understand the Punjabi. And I didn't know that akhrots can be sweet too. 🤔

My posting now from the Hindi film Bas Ek Pal which is a sad film. Two songs from it :

1. 'Tere bin'.
"Kabse aankhen meri raah me tere bichhi​
Bhoole se hi kabhi tu mil jaaye kahin"​
2. 'Bas ek pal'.

@Goenitz @vishwambhar @KedarT @Zibago

@fitpOsitive, my turn to post a senti song. :D

@Indos, maybe you will like the flow of my two songs. And maybe you will like the song that Sainthood posted.
Had heard 'Tere bin' before but had not heard 'Bas ek pal' before. Didn't even know KK, he looks like a good singer, has a different unique voice.
Jimmy Shergill and Juhi Chawla, what an unlikely pair in the 'Tere bin' song.
Tune o Rangeley kaisa jadu kiya....what a song.....
@jamahir @KedarT @Goenitz @fitpOsitive

Rajesh Khanna and Hema Malini look different because of the Kashmiri get-up. Nicely composed by RD Burman.

Mere dil ka pata tumhe kisne diya.... another Indian gem 💎.... if you had fallen in love with anyone you will understand....

I understand. :D

Nice lyrics, nice music, nice singing and nice location. And the charming Rahul Roy.

Also, I don't know anything about the male singers.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom