What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Urdu is such a beautiful language
It is, rolls of the tongue so nicely and beautiful to hear, spl in song, prose and poem. Kind of like French is its softness. Then you have languages like Tamil, that go yannapadapapilliruwannamanda lol. Also, I can't really understand hardcore/pure Urdu, gist mil jaata hai but mostly upar se nikal jaati :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you into any angrezi stuff too, Maula ?

yeh suno.. Steven Wilson (porcupine tree) is such a god damn genius ! This is one my favorites from them.

the Storm Corrosion project was bone chillingly good, Steven and Akerfeldt (Opeth) 2 absolute beastly musicians:

Screenshot_20221014-220656_TIDAL.jpg

This is the original version and was written by Faiz while he was in jail under Ayub Khan

Something's never change..

It is, rolls of the tongue so nicely and beautiful to hear, spl in song, prose and poem. Kind of like French is its softness. Then you have languages like Tamil, that go yannapadapapilliruwannamanda lol. Also, I can't really understand hardcore/pure Urdu, gist mil jaata hai but mostly upar se nikal jaati :P
It's not my mother tongue and no one in my family spoke it at home but I can understand proper Urdu 80-90% of the time because I grew up reading Urdu magazines, novels etc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you into any angrezi stuff too, Maula ?
Only rap music, never liked other stuff tbvh
yeh suno.. Steven Wilson (porcupine tree) is such a god damn genius ! This is one my favorites from them.

the Storm Corrosion project was bone chillingly good, Steven and Akerfeldt (Opeth) 2 absolute beastly musicians:

Last edited:
Only rap music, never liked other stuff tbvh

all time favorite, hasn't left my regular playlist since forever.

I like mostly old skool rap and hiphop, not up to date with any of the newer stuff for the most part.

Eminem was great

loved the Dido sample, which in itself was a great tune I thought

Back
Top Bottom