What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

lande ka Michael Jackson - we produced much much better singers than him
Even in his era - Nazia Hasan, Sheikhi,
Alamgir before him even after him vital sings, Janoon

that's, why I feel like no one in Pakistan, cares for his legacy except for his one-off hawa hawa hit
Ya but, I went thru a phase where I had that cassete on repeat.. slightly embarrassed to admit it now tbh lol

you don't appear to be much into angrezi rock/metal.. are you ? man, those guys write some poignant lyrics and make awesome music and art too.

get into metal, bhai.. mast hai.

Ya but, I went thru a phase where I had that cassete on repeat.. slightly embarrassed to admit it now tbh lol

you don't appear to be much into angrezi rock/metal.. are you ? man, those guys write some poignant lyrics and make awesome music and art too.

get into metal, bhai.. mast hai.
Actually I always hated metal, I love hip hop especially from the 90s Nas, gang star , Tupac, Jay z, love em all

Actually I always hated metal, I love hip hop especially from the 90s Nas, gang star , Tupac, Jay z, love em all
fair, 2Pac and Snoop back them were the shit. 50 cent bhi sai tha.

Can't stand modern popular hiphop for the most part, and out of the loop (quite literally) on the hottest new stuff that might be going around now.

but why hate metal ? that's just weird and I'll trust you a little less from now now because you said that.

full album !

kya awaaz thi !

bethe bethe and jab teri dhun...

those 2 are epic !

lande ka Michael Jackson - we produced much much better singers than him
Even in his era - Nazia Hasan, Sheikhi,
Alamgir before him even after him vital sings, Janoon

that's, why I feel like no one in Pakistan, cares for his legacy except for his one-off hawa hawa hit
Popularity is mainly about 2 things:

1. Marketing
2. Being relatable to the lowest common denominator.

Its like the crappiest food brands / restaurants of India are popular outside India, and many people think what is the big deal about Indian food.

Vietsub] Vạn vật sinh - Tát Đỉnh Đỉnh
Can make people feel calm Tibetan songs

Back
Top Bottom