What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Mirzali Khan there was this Pashto sad song you shared with me like months ago

I am remembering it's beat but I don't know the name, can you share it if you remember the song

You know that feeling when you feel like listening to something but you can't remember the name, and you start feeling like crap after a while

It was with an old man, kid background, talked about war

Last edited:
Why does chad northern wants to listen to sad face western?
Sometimes you just feel like listening to sad nibba songs, that's why my grandfather had Attaulah, rokri and all the other saraiki cassettes running into probably 1000, while I enjoy both sad songs like regular pakistanis and also Chad (I am just kidding, if someone doesn't get it) northern punjabi songs

My knowledge is limited as I only listen spiritual/religious music. But isn't the north Punjab song scene mostly inspired from American rap. It's not traditional is what I'm trying to say.
Oh no not really, our folk songs are also very different from rest of Pakistan in style (Centeral Punjab specifically, North (like areas of Punjab near KPK, potohar), South Punjab have different styles - y'all have been influenced by western pakistani groups a lot more than us I guess plus for saraikis it's Sindhi influence on top of that too)
Like this is the rendition of a folk wedding song
This is a song about Mirza sahiba story
Folk song about mothers love

Western hip hop beats are new phenomen as we are among the biggest south Asian western diaspora so it influenced our music scene too

Last edited:
@Mirzali Khan there was this Pashto sad song you shared with me like months ago

I am remembering it's beat but I don't know the name, can you share it if you remember the song

You know that feeling when you feel like listening to something but you can't remember the name, and you start feeling like crap after a while

It was with an old man, kid background, talked about war

I think it was this one

Awesome song... Chingari koi bhadke to sawan use bujhaye sawan jo agan lagaye use kaun bujhaye......

@KedarT , @fitpOsitive , @jamahir, @Goenitz

I like this song a lot. :tup: It's truly philosophical in contrast to another cringe Hindi film song - 'Zindagi kaisi ye paheli hai, kabhi toh hasaaye, kabhi ye rulaaye'. Most sadness comes from wrong political, social and socio-economic systems which can be replaced with a humanist one.

Please watch below songs as my contribution for today.

alright I hate songs promoting gun culture

Fantastic !

And please watch below songs as my contribution for today :

1. Petra Paneva singing 'Avram zornitsa dumashe' in The Voice of Bulgaria 2021. Just beautiful folk style which I have listened in Hollywood films in dramatic scenes. Ancient style which is so beautiful. Please turn on the volume. This song is a lament. On another YT page of Petya singing in Voice a Bulgarian had written that much of Bulgarian songs are sad.

2. 'Rozana' from the Hindi film Naam Shabana.

3. 'Saiyyaan' sung by Kailash Kher, Paresh Kamath, Naresh Kamath. A flowing, lover's song full of philosophy. Just so nice.

@Goenitz @KedarT @Indos @PDF @Great Janjua @Valiant @Naofumi @Bilal9

Back
Top Bottom