What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Last edited:
When you are burdened with struggles big and small and you see someone whose occasional passing by gives you moments of peace you sing "Koi mujhko yoon mila hai jaise banjaare ko ghar".

@fitpOsitive @Goenitz @Naofumi @KedarT @vishwambhar @Sainthood 101 @PDF @Valiant @Great Janjua

@Indos, the "Koi mujhko..." line means "I have found someone who gives me the peace a nomad finds after searching for long for a home".

Nice Jamahir, thanks, it maybe can also be translated to meet a women that is suited for us, after for quite long waiting for her present......

Correct ?

So the next song will be this right ?

Nice Jamahir, thanks, it maybe can also be translated to meet a women that is suited for us, after for quite long waiting for her present......

Correct ?

Yes that is a suitable translation though the wait can also be sadness and struggle that is not related to a woman. She comes along and you find peace in yourself in the moments she is nearby. :)

So the next song will be this right ?

Good choice. :tup: "It is a matter of time I'll belong to you you'll belong to me".

And the music before the song, is it a full song ?

Yes that is a suitable translation though the wait can also be sadness and struggle that is not related to a woman. She comes along and you find peace in yourself in the moments she is nearby. :)

Good choice. :tup: "It is a matter of time I'll belong to you you'll belong to me".

And the music before the song, is it a full song ?

Yup, full song, this is the remake

The original song is here, made in 1994, the writer is also the same band, Dewa 19, but the singer is different at that time

Yup, full song, this is the remake

The original song is here, made in 1994, the writer is also the same band, Dewa 19, but the singer is different at that time

No, not this one. I was talking about the music of the first eleven seconds.

Screenshot_20220706-134830_Deezer.jpg

My beautiful baby. I fall more and more in love with her every listening session.

denon_ah_d7200_over_ear_flagship_audiophile_headphones_1335966.jpg

FYI this is a stock photo

Back
Top Bottom