What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

1. 'Bheegi bheegi raaton main' by ISI Major Adnan Sami :D
a. The original.b. By Sanam band. As good as the original. As usual another good one by Sanam band.
Nostalgic..lekin yeh kya tha @2:17 🤣
The next songs were those I recollected from their actors appearing in this year's Indian Idol.

2. 'Tere khayaalon main hum' from the film Geet Gaya Pattharon Ne.

3. 'Meri saanson ko jo mehekarahi hai' from the film Badalte Rishte.

4. 'Sun lo haseena kajal wali' from the film Sangeet.
Nice songs. Good performance by Jackie Shroff in the last one.

Aali Thumkat Naar

Again reminds me of the people in my village. Simple life, simple people. Feel happy in the small things.
Just to add some interesting info, the accent in this song and the one that I shared previously (Tujhyat Jeev Rangala) is a very rural one, the rough and rustic one that is spoken in villages.

Original:

Music: Ram Kadam
Singer: Vishnu Waghmare
Lyrics: Jagdish Khebudkar

New:

Music: Ram Kadam, Avinash-Vishwajeet
Singer: Aadarsh Shinde
Additional lyrics :Vishwajeet Joshi
Additional rhythm programming: Sudesh Gaikwad

@fitpOsitive, what are the names of the singers ? I especially like the voice of the female singer. Good looking too.

@Zibago @Mentee @Goenitz

BTW, may be my account soon will get deleted. So if I vanish then I am say a bye in advance.

But why ?

Nostalgic..lekin yeh kya tha @2:17 🤣

The Salman-hitting-Madhuri-with-flower moment ?

Shammi Kapoor a real stress buster.... Even today...

Shammi's energy and his gelled hair !

And I noticed for the first time that he's wearing a cravat in this song.

Ok.. that is an insult to that Ghazal type song :D.

Agreed. :D

The X-factor was a good one.

Indeed.

BTW, Indians are getting fairer and fairer, like akshay got nowadays..some bleach action like MJ?

The song is from the 90s I think. Akshay was always fair.

I mean, Kajool transformed a lot.

How do you mean ?

And about two years ago I watched her in some film industry gathering where she danced in a pink sari. She looked lovely. That sari really suited her.

How do you mean ?
skin tone. You know Micheal Jackson did that too, but to the extreme level. I mean Akshay could have done too.

BTW, have you ever watched videos on South Korean make up? that is extreme level fake.

Don't fall for that :D .. even some men can look like 'dolls' there. :P

skin tone. You know Micheal Jackson did that too, but to the extreme level.

I don't think so. Kajol is a sensible woman. I think she has just grown older better.

I mean Akshay could have done too.

Akshay is too much a big star to risk doing skin bleaching.

One thing though. You may know the Hindi actress Yami Gautam who used to come in ads for Fair & Lovely and promise a porcelain face within weeks. Once she appeared on Kapil Sharma's show and he brought a very dark looking man and presented him to Yami to make him Fair & Lovely. :lol:

BTW, have you ever watched videos on South Korean make up? that is extreme level fake.

Don't fall for that :D .. even some men can look like 'dolls' there. :P

Man ! I skipped through the vid because I was scared seeing the vid thumbnail.

Why can't they be happy with their faces and instead improve their personalities ?

kshay is too much a big star to risk doing skin bleaching.

One thing though. You may know the Hindi actress Yami Gautam who used to come in ads for Fair & Lovely and promise a porcelain face within weeks. Once she appeared on Kapil Sharma's show and he brought a very dark looking man and presented him to Yami to make him Fair & Lovely. :lol:
haha... Yami is beautiful like Shasmita Seen and Sonali bandre...
Man ! I skipped through the vid because I was scared seeing the vid thumbnail.
I think, they put fake teeth. So that contrast can be maximum between 'beautiful' and 'ugly'.

It is not about happiness, it is a culture to look like anime characters and dolls. So people even go for 10-20 surgeries to look like an 'ideal' character besides putting those fake features.

Back
Top Bottom