What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Yummy.... Bipasha Basu's video! :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion : You have just disappointed me.
LOL.. everyone keeps on telling me that, whenever I mention Bipasha Basu. I think she is HOT! :rofl:

My spectrum of "operation" is pretty wide, from natural blondes with blue eyes to brunettes. :P

LOL.. everyone keeps on telling me that, whenever I mention Bipasha Basu. I think she is HOT! :rofl:

My spectrum of "operation" is pretty wide, from natural blondes with blue eyes to brunettes. :P

I hate that supertall, giraffe more than anything/one else.

koi haal nai tera @KRAIT-
Copy Cat :D-
Chal be, rate her between Celine Dion and Rihanna. Rihanna don't come close to her. Adele is class of her own.

Ab yaar mujhe kya pata tujhe Coldplay pasand hai. Ek bandi thi, us par fit baith ta hai ye Paradie song. :D

Chal be, rate her between Celine Dion and Rihanna. Rihanna don't come close to her. Adele is class of her own.

Ab yaar mujhe kya pata tujhe Coldplay pasand hai. Ek bandi thi, us par fit baith ta hai ye Paradie song. :D

Chal bhai- yh bhi sun lay- lagta hai tere mere choice milti julti hai-

waisay bhi 21 Dec qareeb hai- apnay sath bhi kahin vid wala haal na ho jaye kahin- :rofl:-

@JonAsad This song always remind of the video of that fat cat fail. :D

This song always remind of the video of that fat cat fail. :D

Lol- it reminds me of this vid-

ironically this video with his track got more views than the official release on AWOLNATION's youtube channel-

@1.39 AMAZING !!!!!!!

Listening to it for the 10th time in a row, but I dont know why :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom