What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Dayar e dil was a masterpiece,
Bashar momin ost “mann moji”, Ru baru ost, Khuda Aur Muhabbat ost season 1 and 2 (2 is better), mann mayal, sanam ost, now this one is a bit “pheeka” but i like it numm ost.
Also sadqay tumharay and alvida
Those were the days, Pakistani dramas were at their best, now I don’t watch but i guess the graph has got low
There still are some really good ones!

Mere mehrban !!! I have watched that, can’t remember now tho.

Btw, Alan Walker’s On my way makes me miss pubg

Ohh, forgot the king of all, Humsafar OST, QB is my favourite sometimes, if she makes a good one, she makes sure that it remains good for the listener, and not get boring

Not into that stuff :D
Neither me, bas ramzanon mein :lol::lol::lol:

Not into that stuff :D
Have you watched Aladdin 2019 ?

Its song Speechless has been rated as the best song of movies in 2019. It was sung by the actress Naomi Scott herself. Also the songs in the same movie “A whole new world” and “Prince Ali” are very remarkable.

Oh and “De Ijazat Jo Tu” by Farhan caeed :lol:

Ohh, forgot the king of all, Humsafar OST, QB is my favourite sometimes, if she makes a good one, she makes sure that it remains good for the listener, and not get boring
ooo yes!

Neither me, bas ramzanon mein :lol::lol:
what is pubg btw?

Have you watched Aladdin 2019 ?
Yes :fie:

Only liked the Ginnie!
Its song Speechless has been rated as the best song of movies in 2019. It was sung by the actress Naomi Scott herself. Also the songs in the same movie “A whole new world” and “Prince Ali” are very remarkable.
I preferred the original whole new world...

these are some of the lamest playlists i have ever seen in my life. is Hip Hop not popular in your countries?

these are some of the lamest playlists i have ever seen in my life. is Hip Hop not popular in your countries?
Checkout “Changes Remix By Talha Anjum” and “Rooh Remix By Young Stunners”

ooo yes!

what is pubg btw?

Yes :fie:

Only liked the Ginnie!

I preferred the original whole new world...
Pubg is the warzone of keyboard jihadis

Also Same Beef By Bohemia

You will love this one definitely

You will love this one definitely

hahaha i remember this song from a long time ago.

Growing up in Colombo, Hip Hop was the most popular music genre back then in my city. I am kind of surprised that other South Asian countries don't have it.

I guess I can't post music videos with half naked girls. So ill leave this here.

Growing up in Colombo, Hip Hop was the most popular music genre back then in my city. I am kind of surprised that other South Asian countries don't have it.

I guess I can't post music videos with half naked girls. So ill leave this here.

And the best one

Our hip hop is based on reality and politics...

I am talking about Indian singer Mukesh of 60s/70s, Is he singer???:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
This is Mukesh
Mukesh_2016_stamp_of_India.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukesh_(singer)

'Marathi Pavool Padte Pudhe' ('Marathi footsteps keep going ahead')

Artist: Lata Mangeshkar, Usha Mangeshkar, Pt. Hridaynath Mangeshkar, Hemanta Mukherjee
Lyricist: Shanta Shelke

Iconic song.. Have you heard this? @Chhatrapati @manga @Krptonite @Nilu Pule

'Jeevalaga' Title song - Sung by Aarya Ambekar without background music

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom