What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Must you remind me of my youth?

"Zaraa umre rafta to awaaz denaa"

Hi,

This song reminded me of the movie---" KHATARNAK "---released in 1974---how and when did you see it?

I was in college in Rawalpindi---. I bunked college to see this movie in the morning show---.

How about you @Bilal Khan 777 ---tell us when you saw that movie "Khatarnak"

Hi,

This song reminded me of the movie---" KHATARNAK "---released in 1974---how and when did you see it?

I was in college in Rawalpindi---. I bunked college to see this movie in the morning show---.

Hi,

Film Ishq Samandar is a 1980’s film. At that time my parents were alive and I used to visits Pakistan about twice a year. I probably saw it during one of my visits to Pakistan.

The other film is by Rangeela; then I was working for Esso in Pakistan and as Sales Development Manager used to travel a lot. The evenings in small towns have little entertainment other than watching a film. Don’t remember exactly where, but I saw a lot of Punjabi movies during 1971 -1976 period.

Film Ishq Samandar is a 1980’s film. At that time my parents were alive and I used to visits Pakistan about twice a year. I probably saw it during one of my visits to Pakistan.

The other film is by Rangeela; then I was working for Esso in Pakistan and as Sales Development Manager used to travel a lot. The evenings in small towns have little entertainment other than watching a film. Don’t remember exactly where, but I saw a lot of Punjabi movies during 1971 -1976 period.

Hi,

My dad was stationed in quetta late 60's early 70's. During vacation I would tag alongwith him on his tours---.

Then in the evening would go see a punjabi movie in sibi or other places---.

"Neeyat kharaab hai" sung by the talented and lovely Avanti Patel in this Sunday's ( 12th August ) edition of Indian Idol 2018. Skip to 39:09 mins.

The original song is from the film Teen Patti.

The song, especially Avanti's version, reminded me of the opening songs in Bond films.

---

@Zibago @django @BDforever @Nilgiri @RealNapster @Bilal9

Tell me which parts of the song you liked best.

"Neeyat kharaab hai" sung by the talented and lovely Avanti Patel in this Sunday's ( 12th August ) edition of Indian Idol 2018. Skip to 39:09 mins.

The original song is from the film Teen Patti.

The song, especially Avanti's version, reminded me of the opening songs in Bond films.

---

@Zibago @django @BDforever @Nilgiri @RealNapster @Bilal9

Tell me which parts of the song you liked best.
Bhai i honestly did not even get to your Bond comments and the thought instantly came to me, fine song and effort.Kudos

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom