What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Thanks its one of my all time fav songs. :)
Is she an actress or a singer?
Some how i feel any number of remixes of this song cant match the charm of the original song sung by Kishore Kumar and Asha Bhosle.

I believe she is solely a singer and despite a fine effort by her their is only one Asha.Kudos

Watching the sun go down as you hold a chai ka cup in hand as the monsoon rain falls to the ground
@The Sandman @Hell hound @Moonlight @django
As Sandy said "Indeed".Kudos Asim

Excellent. Please post more of this golden voice when you come across best examples. :tup:
Roger bro.Kudos....BTW bonus is she is easy on the eye;)

My favorite 007 movie & Denise Richards as bond girl :wub:
wouldve invaded france for her

5743547_orig.jpg

As a connoisseur of the great Borodin, I enjoyed this immensely. Thanks for this brother.

I always thought the polovtsian dances was one of the most beautiful products of human creativity, it achieves best balance of emotional sustenance that has graced my ears. But like a pretty flower, it does not last long at all, it is fleeting....as Borodin pushes quickly into a more heavy war like sound as the banners rush headlong into a great battle. What a piece Prince Igor is!

Tell me friend, have you listened to this opera live? I would highly suggest it if you haven't.

As a connoisseur of the great Borodin, I enjoyed this immensely. Thanks for this brother.

:tup::tup::tup: You're welcome. For me music is one subtle way to learn about a particular culture. It represents the history, ethics, values, emotions and interaction of the locals with the nature.. I don't know if my words make any sense. In a nutshell, it is a way for me to learn about my hosts at least partially.
So whenever I plan to visit a new place, I listen to its local music, wear its traditional dress, if available, in my home and even change the interior of my home accordingly to the extent I can easily. This gives me a feel. This song is one of the gems that got stuck into my memory lane and keeps popping up from time to time and combined with other memories they make me nostalgic

I always thought the polovtsian dances was one of the most beautiful products of human creativity, it achieves best balance of emotional sustenance that has graced my ears. But like a pretty flower, it does not last long at all, it is fleeting....as Borodin pushes quickly into a more heavy war like sound as the banners rush headlong into a great battle. What a piece Prince Igor is!
Indeed it is. I think the beauty lies in change so end is an integral part of it otherwise humans get bored in this material world at least.

Tell me friend, have you listened to this opera live? I would highly suggest it if you haven't.
Yes, I have and I did it in Vienna with my friend from Portugal and we dressed very formally to relive the joy and experience of 19th century Austrian-Hungarian empire. I must say the Opera culture of Vienna is something very unique and a person must experience it once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom