What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

You already did that by calling F14 "beautiful" :fie:

F-4 is the real "beauty". I love the rugged looking manly planes that get the JOB DONE while the pretty stuff cries about maintenance, electronics and avionics :D

Love the F-14 btw @Hell hound , have you ever read the account where it took on the F-15 competition wise in front of Shah of Iran? Fun story.

Love the F-14 btw @Hell hound , have you ever read the account where it took on the F-15 competition wise in front of Shah of Iran? Fun story.
:cheers: i see you are the man of culture as well
1451882173413.jpg

no i haven't but pls do share i would love to read it:woot:

Acid......LSD.........Lysergic acid diethylamide. Turn the volume up....Right up.

upload_2017-6-20_22-30-12.jpeg

220px-1P-LSD_Structural_Formulae_V.1.svg.png

Last edited:
1988/89 The Twilight Zone.........This is best served at around 500 watts and a head filled with ac....id.

The original Acid Thunder, Fast Eddie, Circa 1988......Proper acid house.....Remember the illegal raves back in the 80's and early 90's? This was staple.

DJ Richie Rich, back from the 80's/early 90's, found its way to the club scene in London from New York. Bad *** tune.

You must get tonnes of hate mail from Bangladeshis. I see there are hardly any left. :P

I've been too obsessed with this MBTI lately, what do you think of it?

Actually they have sent me nothing lol. Guess they dont have that much time for me... There are fewer now overall because a bunch of repeated accounts were named and shamed etc.

Never got obsessed with MBTI lol... my sister is more into that stuff, she finished her psych degree and is job hunting quite lazily imo... I am trying my best to convince her to grab something, commit and get some experience on something decent that comes her way given todays economic environment, she still being ultra-picky tho (wont work for insurance companies etc).

It fits her MBTI personality I guess lol.

Another classic from the rave scene in the UK back in the 80's. This was mixed, re-mixed and then mixed again. This is Ska.....Ska....

Another classic acid remix.....You will never appreciate this unless your brain if frying on C20H25N3O, Children of the Night.............

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom