What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Lenin destroyed both of 'em :D :lol:

The pun about the right hand man was my favourite bit lol.

And Joseph, you were supposed to be my right-hand man,

(Stalin was Lenin's subordinate during the Revolution and was eventually promoted to a higher rank within what became the CPSU behind Lenin. His title may have been equal to a vice-chairman, which would also place him at Lenin's right hand in order of succession.)

But your loyalty shriveled up like your right hand, man!

(After a carriage accident that happened to Stalin when he was 12, his left arm was shortened and stiffened at the elbow, while his right hand was thinner than his left and frequently hidden, so there is a mistake in the line where Lenin says that Stalin's right hand was shriveled, when it was really his left. This is also referenced in the battle when Stalin looks at his right hand, confused. Stalin betrayed Lenin during the Russian Revolution, so he lost his trust, and Lenin says it was gone like his injured hand.)

http://epicrapbattlesofhistory.wikia.com/wiki/Rasputin_vs_Stalin/Rap_Meanings

The pun about the right hand man was my favourite bit lol.

And Joseph, you were supposed to be my right-hand man,

(Stalin was Lenin's subordinate during the Revolution and was eventually promoted to a higher rank within what became the CPSU behind Lenin. His title may have been equal to a vice-chairman, which would also place him at Lenin's right hand in order of succession.)

But your loyalty shriveled up like your right hand, man!

(After a carriage accident that happened to Stalin when he was 12, his left arm was shortened and stiffened at the elbow, while his right hand was thinner than his left and frequently hidden, so there is a mistake in the line where Lenin says that Stalin's right hand was shriveled, when it was really his left. This is also referenced in the battle when Stalin looks at his right hand, confused. Stalin betrayed Lenin during the Russian Revolution, so he lost his trust, and Lenin says it was gone like his injured hand.)

http://epicrapbattlesofhistory.wikia.com/wiki/Rasputin_vs_Stalin/Rap_Meanings
Damn i didn't knew stalin had problems with his hands well you learn something new everyday :tup:
and i also didn't knew they have a wiki for this too :enjoy:

I fantasize myself as a middle eastern merchant prince from the middle ages. So this track is about me.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom