What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

It's one of my most favorite ghazal of Sir Ghulam Ali.

Absolutely wonderful. I have a real soft spot for such great "yesteryear" talent....like Rafi etc. Ghulam Ali is such a smooth melodious voice it has to be said. Ustad title is well deserved.

Ghulam Ali the great. Third most favorite singer all the time.

NFAK :smitten::smitten:

This qawali "sanso ke mala pe" is love. Deep stuff though.

Don't know about your music taste but do listen it once

@django @The Sandman @The Eagle @Hell hound @Mentee

@django this BHD soundtrack is creepy AF:

AND THIS:

listen to this when i go for off roading trips or hunting:

driving a pickup in the middle of the rocky desert.. andrenaline rush:tup:
Just make sure you have a spare tyre:p:. the music has kind of a north african beat about it, BHD also had a scene where Pak jawans save the Yanks.Kudos

Who are your first two?

The one and only NFAK. I literally feel, I'm the biggest fan of him in this genration. I can listen to him for like hrs and hrs.
Makes me addicted to his songs, the depth of the lyrics of his music is just outclass. And then Abida Parveen is favorite.

Have done, it is great ghazal.Kudos

Isn't it a qawwli? :p

NFAK, such voice comes only once in human history.

Totally.

if not all but I think I know almost all of his songs.

Just make sure you have a spare tyre:p:. the music has kind of a north african beat about it, BHD also had a scene where Pak jawans save the Yanks.Kudos

Always do homie... im a very good driver.. aint joking... have driven to places where even locals fear.. and in conditions where it becomes a death wish...

rain,floods,falling rock, on a narrow muddy track up a mountain with a few hundred meter drop on the other side..

proud of that shyt..:D

View attachment 345092 View attachment 345093

@django @Nilgiri

On top of the destination... too bad my laptop got broken.. and so did its hard disk.. lost all pics and videos..

\View attachment 345094

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom