What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

are these people the "gtv fanta band" then??

and what does "gola guli jaaye amna shabaai" mean??
1. it is a promo song of a singing competition, sponsored by Fanta.
2. there is no such lyrics lol

@jamahir, i got it now lol
the lyrics is gola khuley gai amra shobai= we all are singing out loud :P

Asalam Alikum, Zibago bhai kaise hain app? sorry for later reply......to topic, after listening title song, appears to me that some bhai log are coming to city and enter under world. Nice song by the way.

Now a days, i listen only Dil Dil Pakistan and Tum hi se aie Mujahido, mean patriotic songs. Looking forward for more good songs and movies from Pakistani cinemas.

Asalam Alikum, Zibago bhai kaise hain app? sorry for later reply......to topic, after listening title song, appears to me that some bhai log are coming to city and enter under world. Nice song by the way.

Now a days, i listen only Dil Dil Pakistan and Tum hi se aie Mujahido, mean patriotic songs. Looking forward for more good songs and movies from Pakistani cinemas.
Walaikum Salaam zabardast but confused this was the warmest winter in Islamabad in decades
Islamabad main jan mein temp 21 C tak nahe jata(hot winters in north means low snowfall which means high chances of drought :( )
He is a real Pakistani rockstar :cool: Its my fav song in this season after tajdarey haram

Walaikum Salaam zabardast but confused this was the warmest winter in Islamabad in decades
Islamabad main jan mein temp 21 C tak nahe jata(hot winters in north means low snowfall which means high chances of drought :( )
He is a real Pakistani rockstar :cool: Its my fav song in this season after tajdarey haram

Weathers are changing all over the world. Humans have messed this planet up big time.

Btw have you watched maalik film,s trailer?

Nope.

Back
Top Bottom