What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

For a few dollars more, what a climaxing scene for a classic. Indigo was one ruthless MF rumour has it that Gabbar Singh was modeled on him.kudos or ....so long colonel.

Now that you mention it, I can totally see it....

Does this remind you of any scene either? ;)

Now that you mention it, I can totally see it....

Does this remind you of any scene either? ;)

This is one of my favourites apparently Fonda and Bronson faced each other off in the final scene with this music playing in the background (the man with the harmonica) what a sight it must have been.
To be honest I dont particularly follow the Hindi film industry so I dont know which scene you are referring too.If you could elaborate.kudos

Last edited:
Just got back home after watching this movie and this song is playing on a repeat mode inside my head.

Any one can suggest ,real Pakistani new death metal rock band , here ?

To be honest I dont particularly follow the Hindi film industry so I dont know which scene you are referring too.If you could elaborate.kudos

Its from Sholay too, when Gabbar Singh massacres the whole family.

A copy paste job by Sippy pretty much.

There is no any brand new band in this genre, but Noori, Qayyas, and Rohail Hayat are pretty famous in Pakistan. Wase I have never listened to them. :p
Noori ,, I have attended their concerts , but other 2 I don't , will try this evening on the pattaya beach in my car , how it sounds , will let you later .
Thanks for quick fix .

Back
Top Bottom