What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Spend 3 of your teenage prime years with foreigners and your Urdu will literally be thrown out of the window, sadly such a thing has happened to me :(.
Unfortunate.
Meanwhile another song:
W.T.P by Eminem.
:o: Rap...:argh: let me give it a try.

Give something mild a try- Sugar-Adam Levine; Treasure-Bruno Mars; Stereo Heart-Adam Levine; Billionaire-Bruno Mars

a beautiful song - singing, music, lyrics, visuals and story... nicely done in the hindustani classical style but updated and refined.

i like it that the director ( shaan?? ) wears a cravat and looks quite the gentleman, a sense of style lacking in much of the modern man.

and seems from the story, the film industries on both sides of the border were so similar in the 50's and 60's.

also, the singer looks like himesh reshamiya.

@Aminroop , listen to the song... you may have heard it before.

a beautiful song - singing, music, lyrics, visuals and story... nicely done in the hindustani classical style but updated and refined.

i like it that the director ( shaan?? ) wears a cravat and looks quite the gentleman, a sense of style lacking in much of the modern man.

and seems from the story, the film industries on both sides of the border were so similar in the 50's and 60's.

This video sort of takes you back in time
He is an excellent actor, he always give his 100% to whatever role he is given
The change happened in the 70,s after a more religeous government,s orthodox policies really battered our industry and only now it has slowly started to ressurect itself
He may look like Himesh but he doesnot use only his nostrils for singing

This is one of my fav songs.
Its such a beautiful love story that is narrated in the song. I don't know who that actor, he's definitely a very good actor and a handsome one at that.
What's his name any idea?

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is one of my fav songs.
Its such a beautiful love story that is narrated in the song. I don't know who that actor, he's definitely a very good actor and a handsome one at that.
What's his name any idea?
Shaan Shahid
shan.jpg

524fc24ca4d3c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom